Punishment

Chapter 8
Punishment
(Mature content)

Taehyung POV

Once I finished work... I mean like I didn't even have anything to finish in the first place. Anyways, I quickly ran out of building and started making my way over to the bus stop. I waited there until the bus arrived. I got in and waited for my stop. In the mean time, I had to find another way to entertain myself. I had my phone in my hands, when I suddenly felt it vibrate.

I quickly looked towards the screen and saw Lisa's name displayed. What does this girl want now? "Hello?" I said. "Hello, yeah Lisa . Um...... why did you call me?" I said in a confused voice. "Ah yes! What would you like for dinner?" She said. I chuckled. "Um I don't really mind," I said only to hear a sigh. "I am making pasta okay. Does that suit you?" She said asking me for my opinion. "Yeah sure why not," I said back. "Okay good, bai!" She said in a cheerful voice before cutting the call.

I sighed and closed my phone and placed it back into my lap. I looked out the window and saw trees and buildings pass by. How did my life come to this? Is there any way I could have avoided this? I was lost in my thoughts when I realised I had missed my stop.

I quickly got off the bus and started walking home. It took me about 10 min or so, once I was outside the apartment complex I started making my way upstairs. Me and Lisa were lucky and were able to rent an apartment on the second floor since there was no elevator in the complex.

I started walking up the stairs. Loud thuds could be heard. Once I was at the top I quickly rushed to the end of the hallway and knocked on the door. I waited while tapping my foot. I heard a click and the door opened, there stood Lisa with an apron around her. She had a little bit of flour on her nose which I found cute. I tapped her nose and skipped inside, leaving her at the door.

"So are you almost finished?" I asked he excitedly. "Yeah I was just packing up," she said while making her way over to the kitchen and started placing and rearranging things to her liking. "Okay sweet, I am just gonna change than I'll be back," I said as I started taking my coat off. I made my way to my room and started looking for comfortable clothes to wear.

Once I had freshened up I made my way outside. There I saw Lisa already seated at the dining table, with the food already served. I rushed over and sat down, I quickly stuffed my mouth but later regretted it. It was steaming hot. Lisa chuckled, "Calm down tae, the foods not gonna run away from you," she said handing a napkin. "Yeah I know but it just look's so good, you know?" I said. She smiled and nodded her head. I quickly stabbed another piece with my fork but before I put it in my mouth I gently blew it and then stuffed it my mouth. "Hmmmm...this is so good," I said, Lisa seemed pleased with my answer and smiled.

The rest of the evening went pretty smoothly, I helped Lisa do the dishes. Picked out what I needed to wear and went to bed.

Time skip....
(Next morning)

I was woken up by light hitting my face. I opened my eyes but closed right after since it was to bright. I rubbed them and looked over at the clock. As soon as I saw the time my face dropped. I was late again. I quickly go in the shower change and was out the door. I silently started praying to myself hopefully something happens and Mr Lee, I mean daddy will spare me.

I ended up coming to work half an hour late. I quickly ran inside and rushed to the elevator. I pressed the button with anticipation. It's not like it was gonna happen any faster, but I still did it. I got in the elevator and quickly pressed the top button.

My hands started getting sweaty and I felt like I was going to faint. I quickly ran to huge door that led to Mr Lee's office and pushed it open. He looked up at me and smirked.

"Your late AGAIN babyboy," he said putting  emphasis on the word again. "Um-m I a-a-am s-Sorry d-daddy it won't h-happen again. I p-promise," I said as my lips quivered. "No no no babyboy. You are gonna get 30 spanks for being 30 minutes late. You are lucky I don't have that much time before this meeting of I would have made it 50, but I need you to be able to stand."

He looked at me and motioned me to walk towards him. I had tears in my eyes but nevertheless I started walking toward him, I kept my head down. Once I was in front of him, he held my chin and forced me to look up. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes, I could tell that he was smirking.

He grabbed my ass and made me fall towards him. I fell on him and he sat me on his lap. "Count, would you babyboy," he said in a husky voice. I slowly nodded my head and closed my eyes. Silence. I opened my eyes to see what was wrong when I felt a hard slap on my ass. I jerked forward as tears started to swell up in my eyes. "O-one," I said with a shaky voice. I felt another slap, "T-t-two," I said crying on his shoulder. I looked over to his face and saw him smirking while looking back at me.

Then another hard slap was delivered, "T-t-three," the pain was unbearable. He had only slapped me about 3 times but it hurt. He caressed  my ass gently for some time before continuing.

Time skip

"T-t-t-thirty," I said while crying. I was sure that my ass was bright red by now. He said nothing. We both heard a knock at the door, he quickly pushed me off of him. Making me fall on to the ground, tears still in my eyes. "Stand up!" He said whisper screaming. I got up and and wiped my tears.

He quickly fixed up his table and fixed his hair. He looked over at me and his eyes motioned me to stand beside him. I slowly walked over and stood next him my face still down.

"Come in," he said. The door opened.......

💜~~💜