Confession

Chapter 2
Confession
Taehyung POV
—————————

I quickly got up and ran, why does Jungkook always do this to me.

I quickly made my way to the toilet, and made my way over to the mirror. I stared at my reflection.

Jungkook really was right, I do look like a tomato. I quickly splashed water on my face and was about to leave when I felt someone grip my wrist.

I looked and there I saw the schools fuckboy, Baekhyun. I started to panic, Jungkook is normally the one who saves me from him.

I tried to free myself from his grip, but it was no use. "Where do you think your going babyboy," he said in a husky voice, tightening his grip on my hand.

"L-leave me a-a-alone," I said trying act confident. "How about a no," he said pinning me to the wall.

"Please l-let me go, I-I'll s-scream," I said as tears started to pour out of my eyes.

"I know you want this as much as I do babyboy," he said bringing his face closer and closer to my neck, while his other hand covered my mouth.

He started leaving light kisses from the top of my neck to the bottom, he unbuttoned my shirt and started leave open mouth kisses on my collarbone.

There surely were visible marks on my collarbone by now. I really wish someone would come and save me.

Jungkook POV

It had  been a good ten minutes since tae had left and I had started to get worried. I decided it was best to check up on him, all the worst scenarios played in my mind.

"What if he fainted" "What if someone kidnapped him" or "What if someone is talking advantage of him".

I ran to the bathroom and kicked open the door. The scene in front of me made blood boil. I saw that bitch Baekhyun, leaving hickeys all over Taehyung's collarbone, while his other hand covered tae's mouth to make his screams muffled.

He was crying and shaking violently. I wasted no time and delivered a punch to Baekhyun 's face, he fell and I got on top of him and kept punching him until he passed out.

I then turned my attention to Taehyung, he was curled up into a ball. Shaking and crying silently. I quickly made my way over to him, and cupped his cheeks.

"Are you okay taetae?" I asked him as tears also filled my eyes. It hurt to see Tae like this.

He slowly shook his head. I quickly buttoned up his shirt, and took off my jacket and wrapped it around him, and carried him in my arms. 

Tae hugged me like a kola and nuzzled his face in my neck, and started softly crying again.I slightly blushed, I liked having tae this close to me.

I felt like he was safe, so that no one could touch him.

I walked down the hallway to the nurses office. A lot of people ended up staring at me but I didn't give two shits about what they thought, and continued walking.

When we finally arrived at the nurses office, she was no where to be found, I sighed.

I went to get the first aid kit, I just wanted to check if my taetae was hurt or not. I slowly unbuttoned his first few buttons, and checked for any wounds. "Did he hurt you?" I asked.

Tae looked up at me with his swollen red eyes, and hugged me tightly. I hugged back and  he started crying once again.

"T-thank y-you so much kookie," he said. "For what?" I asked, "F-for saving me," he said back. I smiled a bit. "You don't need to thank me for that, we're friends and friends help each other out."

He looked away, he didn't seem to pleased with my answer. "What's wrong tae?" I asked once again. "I love you kookie," tae said looking at me while smiling a little bit.

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say to be honest I only saw taehyung as my best friend, right. I didn't know what to say, and ended up saying the worst thing possible.

"Ummm... sorry taetae, but I have a crush on Jennie. Yeah . . . Jennie," I lied. Why Jennie out of all people?

That girl is literally psycho for me.
(Psycho-red velvet)

He stared at me, I came to hug him but he pushed me away and ran out of the nurses room, crying.

I ran after him.

But I didn't know which way he went, I sighed in defeat and started making my way over to cafeteria.

Taehyung POV

"Ummm... sorry taetae, but I have a crush on Jennie. Yeah, Jennie," He said, I felt my whole world crashing down.

I felt tears staining my eyes. He came to hug me but I dodged it, and made a run for it. I wanted to be alone.

More importantly I wanted to be away from Jungkook, I pushed him away and started running down the hallway.

I made my way over to the old janitors closest and hid in there for the rest of the day.

The scene kept on playing through my head. "Ummm... sorry taetae, but I have a crush on Jennie" am I not good enough? am I really that ugly.

To be honest kookie definitely has a reason to like Jennie, she's so pretty. Her long hair, skinny waist, her flawless golden skin.

Jennie is really pretty, but she doesn't have the nicest personality. She always bullies me, because me and  jungkook would always hang out together, I think she is jealous because me and jungkook are really close.

I mean jungkook is all I have. She is crazily obsessed with jungkook, and jungkook knows that.

I knew I shouldn't have confessed to him, I just ruined our friendship of 13 years.

I curled up into a ball and sat there motionless.

Regret . . .

I sat there in the darkness for god knows how long, until I heard the bell. I slowly got up, checked if anyone was outside.

And made a run for it.

I didn't stop running until I got back home. I pushed open the door, no one. I sight and made my way over to my bed. How was I gonna face Jungkook now.

Then an idea popped in my head.

Jungkook POV

I didn't see Taehyung for the rest of the day. Jimin hadn't  seen him either.

I was so worried, did I really make him that upset. Jeon Jungkook you fucked up bad this time.

But I only see Taehyung as my best friend, nothing else.

But I can't believe I said Jennie, out of all the people I could have said, I said Jennie. That girl is crazily obsessed with me.

Also another reason I don't like her is because she always bullies tae, like what is her problem.

I am going to see Taehyung tomorrow anyways, me and him are in the same class which means I can stare at his angelic face all day.

Tomorrow . . .

💜~~💜