Mr Lee

Chapter 7
Mr Lee

Taehyung POV

I was late once again. My palms started getting sweaty, I was tapping my feet waiting for the elevator to arrive at the top floor.

I nervously got out and walked towards Mr Lee's office door. I slowly pushed it opened ,followed by a loud creek. Mr Lee looked up at me and stared.

"WHY ARE YOU LATE BABYBOY?" He said sending shivers down my spine. "Um-mmm master I'm sorry it won't happen again," i said shivering.

Mr Lee slammed his hand on the table and said with a booming voice. "YOU ARE LUCKY HOE THAT I DONT HAVE TIME TO PUNISH YOU OR I WOULD HAVE A DILDO AND VIBRATOR UP YOUR ASS BY NOW!."

I felt a tear slid down my cheek but I didn't dare to look up. Today I was lucky enough to not receive a punishment. Mr Lee was busy with some very important documents, and didn't have time to punish "a hoe" like me.

But I could not be more thankful. "WHY ARE YOU STANDING THERE, HUH- GET ME A CUP OF COFFEE!"he said screaming at me.

I quickly turned around very slowly made my way to the cafeteria. I didn't even want to see Mr Lee's face. I never understood what Mr Lee got from punishing me, it was also very weird.

He was like what 40 or something and he was trying to harass a 21 year old boy.

I quickly got Mr Lee's coffee and slowly started making my way over to his office.

I entered his room to see him looking through some documents, he peered up and his face immediately became annoyed and angry. "WHAT TOOK SO LONG, HUH?" He said screaming again.

"YOUR REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES RIGHT NOW BABYBOY. DO YOU WANT DADDY TO PUNISH YOU THAT BAD!" He said. Although he was a few meters away from me, I could feel him spitting on my face.

"N-no Im sorry t-there was a long line and I couldn't-," he didn't let me finish. "OKAY! I GET IT NOW. SHUT THE HELL UP," he said.

I quickly gave him the coffee and sat down. "Is someone important coming tomorrow master," I said and scrunched my face in cringe.

"YES! Someone very important is coming tomorrow you better be on your best behaviour. And don't be late," he said looking at me, I gulped and nodded my head quickly.

"Good, now just sit there and look pretty," he said.

Did I also tell you that he doesn't get me to do actual work he just gets me to sit around. That makes me more disgusted in him.

He purposely dropped a pen and waited a while before calling me. "Babyboy come here and pick this pen up would you," he said smirking.

I quickly rolled my eyes and went to pick up the pen. As I was bending down to pick the pen up, he quickly leaned over the table and slapped my ass.

I quickly picked up the pen and quickly sat down where I had been sitting before. "You got a fine ass babyboy," he said and continued working.

Jungkook POV

It's been about 5 or 6 hours since we took off.

This is so boring I should've bought something to keep me entertained. I got out my phone out and decided to look through me and tae's old photos. I started smiling looking at tae's big boxy smile, why did I have to ruin everything between us?

We both doing so well, if I had just not been an idiot than tae and me would be in a relationship with a small dog as our child.

But no, I had to come and ruin everything.

I threw my head back as I started massaging my head, I ended up falling asleep. When I woke up I was in America, although the meeting was only for one day I decided that it was time I take a holiday.

I was gonna stay here in America for about a month or more if I want to.

I got out of my private jet and started making my way over to the car that was just parked outside. I got in and started driving to a small house that I had bought.

Although I would have just liked to sleep, I had to finish some remaining work. I stayed up for most of the night, but still managed to finish the work.

I ended up taking a really hot shower and went to sleep. I woke up fairly early, and had no trouble getting ready. I took my time in getting ready, although I was taking my time it wasn't good enough.

I was going to be almost more than an hour early, I thought nothing of it and just thought I will sit inside my car until I need to get out.

I got all my things and in the car. I started driving, once I had reached the company I sat in my car. I had rehearsed and had made sure everything was perfect.

I got out of my car and started making my way over to company, hands sweaty. I unnoticeably wiped my hands with a tissue that was crunched up in my left pocket. I made my way over to the receptionist, she looked at me and smiled.

"Hello sir what may I help you with," she said in a polite manner. "Well I the CEO of the Jeon  company, and I have believe I have an appointment with your boss," I said with a smile on my face.

The girl quickly changed her gaze to her computer and glanced around. She typed something up and nodded. "Yes you do sir, so just take this elevator.

It's the top floor to the right." I slowly nodded and smiled. I started making my way over to the elevator and pressed the top key. Luckily no one walked in while I was in.

I got to the top and tried to remember what that lady had told me. She said right, yeah she said right. I swear my brain better not fail me today.

I was met face to face with this huge door, I knocked and and waited patiently. Once I heard a " Come in," I proceeded to open the door. And walk in....

And thats the tae~

And thats the tae~

💜~~💜