Movie night (M)

Movie night
(Chapter 18)
(Smut warning)

Third person POV

Tae and jungkook had been up all night just binge watching shows and eating popcorn and once they saw they saw the time, let's just say it was a hassle for them from then on. "You said we were only going to watch 1 k-drama, we ended up watching another one and a half," Tae said kind of angry. "Well the first one ended with her dying, don't lie to me I saw you were crying. And also I needed to watch another one so I could get the other one out of my head." "Let's just sleep for now," the younger said extending his hands and the elder climbed in.

Time skip.....
(1 hour later)

Tae woke up by a slow rumbling sound, he looked up and saw what he thought to be jungkook. He had his phone in front of his face, it looked like he was playing a game of some sort. Tae sigh and got up, "Jungkook get up, we need to go shopping before they come." The younger hummed in agreement and continued to play on his phone not paying much attention to the elder, which pissed tae off. After waiting for another 20 minutes the elder finally was able to convince the younger to come with him.

Taehyung POV

I was sleeping on jungkook's chest when a loud rumbling sound woke me up. I looked up and saw jungkook, but he wasn't paying attention to me, he wasn't even ruffling my hair like he normally does. Jungkook was pissing me off, how can he pay more attention to a game then he can to me. I thought for awhile before coming up with the greatest plan. Get ready little bunny....

Jungkook POV

I didn't know why but I was recalling all the new moments that me and tae shared. To be honest he looked so cute when he was whiny and jealous. I don't know why but it makes my heart flutter, I just want to wrap tae in a blanket and cuddle him to death, is that too much to ask. Anyways I wanted to see that side of tae, I knew that tae loved the attention I gave to him but what would happen if I ignored him? I guess I'll see how it works out.

Third person POV

Jungkook and tae made it to the mall and started looking around, taking glances at shops trying to find what they needed. Tae got a lot of glances, and people kept on muttering about how beautiful tae looked. This was nothing new to tae, so he didn't seem to mind so much as the person walking next to him. Jungkook on the hand, was literally almost carrying tae, he didn't like how people would call his boyfriend beautiful.

They walked around for quite awhile, until finally entering a shop. The two walked together, looking around the shop. The elder started walking to the snack aisle, with the younger right behind him. The elders eyes lit up with excitement, so much candy, sweets, chips and drinks. The elder picked up everything he laid his eyes on. After a heck of a shopping trip, they finally ended up making up there way to the cashier. The cashier looked like he was in his twenties, hair pulled back and tattoos on both of his arms. He also had a nose piercing and many lip piercings.

The elder got all of the sweets and candies that he had collected and placed them near the the cashier, their hands slowly  brushed against each other making tae 'blush'. The younger didn't seem to notice until the cashier suddenly grabbed tae's wrist, pulling him towards him. This is were tae's plan back fired on him, he didn't want this to happen. And of course the younger wasn't having it. He gripped tae's arm and flung it out of the cashiers grip, he wanted to punch him so bad but he didn't want to make a scene. His hand never let go of tae's wrist, he quickly payed and made his way out of there. People stared at the couple, jungkook didn't seem to mind, he wanted everyone to know that tae belonged to him and him only. Tae was shyly looking down trying to avoid everyone's gaze.