Epilogue

Epilogue

Third person POV

Years later...

"Yah! Jungkook get up," the elder said while pushing on the younger's shoulder, the younger whined and shoved himself deeper into the elder's neck. The door creaked open and a small boy that looked like a bunny walked in, "Dada?" The small boy said while rubbing his eye, looking adorable. "Come here soobin-ie," the elder said opening his arms, the small boy walked to the side of the bed and made grabby hands. The elder cooed at the small boys cuteness and picked him up.

"Help me wake your dada up," the small boy nodded and climbed on top of jungkook, he started bouncing up and down trying to wake him up. "Dada wake up!" The smaller boy yelled as he bounced up and down, jungkook groaned and opened his eyes. As soon as he saw soobin he flipped him to his side and started tickling him. "You naughty bunny," jungkook said as he tickled the boy, soobin started squirming in his grip trying to break free. He was laughing so loudly, showing his bunny smile.

Taehyung watched jungkook and his son from afar, looking at how cute they are. Jungkook stopped and whispered something into soobin's ear. They both smirked at each other and made there way over to taehyung. Tae was too busy zoning out to notice jungkook and soobin approaching him. Jungkook pushed tae on the bed and soobin got on top of him and started tickling him, tae started laughing loudly making jungkook smile his bunny smile.

Jungkook finally got up and went to the bathroom, tae and the smaller boy smile at each other. Tae picked the smaller boy up and started walking to the kitchen. He placed the small boy in his high chair and went to start cooking. Jungkook came down and hugged tae's waist, tae was use to it now and didn't really mind the younger clinging onto him. After tae was done preparing breakfast, he came to the dining room and saw soobin pouting. Tae kissed his cheek and jungkook sat next to him.

"What's wrong bunny?" Jungkook asked while looking at the younger boy. "I want something," the younger boy said giving puppy eye's towards jungkook. "What you want bunny?" Jungkook asked as tae starting eating next to him. "I really want a s-sibling," the younger boy said while pouting. Jungkook smirked and tae chocked on his food, and started coughing loudly. The younger rubbed his thigh under that table making tae shot him a glare. "Bunny you have yeontan, he should be enough for you," Tae said while he continued to eat. "That's different, he's a dog. I want a brother like yeonjun hyung, pleeease!" He said showing his puppy eye's.

The younger looked over at tae and smiled before stating, "Sure bunny, just wait 9 more months," the younger said while smirking widely. Soobin started bouncing up and down in joy, while tae's eye's just widened. Jungkook leaned closer to the elder's ear and whispered

"Bunny gets, what bunny wants...

Thank you for reading this.....

🎉 You've finished reading ★𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬★ [𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀] 18+ 🎉