Where is he?

Chapter 4
Where is he?
Jungkook POV
———————————

I woke up late today but I can't wait to see taetae. I'm gonna apologies to him and hopefully we can be friends again, because I really do miss him.

I know it's only been like a day, but still I missed him. I got in my car and started driving to school. I got out and started walking to class, I was surprised when I didn't see Taehyung.

He is normally always present in class.

I think I should ask Jimin, maybe he knows. I made my over to Jimin.

"Hey Jimin, have you seen Taehyung," I asked. Jimin looked up with his red swollen eyes, his face showed nothing but angry. I've never seen Jimin so angry and sad before. This made my heart swell. Did I do something wrong?

I slowly took steps back and made my way back to my seat. What's up with everyone today? I asked myself.

Class started and I was beyond worried, I hadn't seen Taehyung enter the class room.

I sighed heavily, slumping back on my seat.

I excepted that Tae wasn't going to be here today.

I pretty much zoned out for the rest of the class, I didn't know what to expect at this point.

Why didn't Taehyung come to school today, maybe he's sick or something? Should I call him? I guess that's the only logical thing to do at this point.

"Um... Miss may I please use the bathroom," I said making an excuse.

"No you may not, why didn't you go before class. You can wait, also pay attention." I sighed, and slumped back in my chair.

Does Taehyung hate me, or something, no he can't hate me, right? right?

I miss him so much.

I miss his boxy smile, his laugh and most of all his angelic face. I miss everything about him.

Time skip two week.....

It's been a 2 week and Taehyung still hasn't come back.

I have never more wanted to see his face, right now I am in class.

It's so boring. I'm not even paying attention, I'm on my phone just looking through pictures of me and Taehyung.

I don't know how many times I am going to say this but I miss him.

It's like a piece of me is gone, I can't help but feel incomplete without him.

Jimin has also stopped talking to me with Yoongi.

Are they hiding something from me? I need to know what happened to tae.

I am gonna get out of Jimin even if it's the last thing I do. I heard the bell, indicating that class had ended. I quickly grabbed my things and rushed out the door, looking for jimin. I saw him coming out the bathroom.

This was my chance.

I quickly pushed Jimin inside the bathroom and locked it, Jimin was too short to reach the lock, so I had an advantage. "Where is Taehyung!" I asked almost yelling.

Jimin looked at me with no emotion in his eyes, this made me worried. I still managed to put on a confident face. "Where is he!" I yelled louder.

"HE LEFT!" Jimin said tears filling his eyes.

"W-where to?" I asked. "HE LEFT! I AM NOT TELLING YOU WHERE HE IS!".

" B-but he p-promised me he w-would n-never leave m-me," I said as tears started filling my eyes.

"WELL, TO BAD. YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE HIM, WHY ARE YOU CRYING, HUH!" Jimin said yelling as tears leaked out of his eyes.

"B-but h-he p-promised me," I said stuttering as I started crying too.

"HE LOVED YOU! HE DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO BE DISTANT WITH YOU. BUT YOU...YOU....YOU...BROKE HIS HEART! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" he said screaming in my face.

I leaned against the wall and fell down. Jimin somehow managed to get out the toilet. I don't feel like finishing class, I decided that I am just gonna go home. I ran out of the bathroom and down the hallway.

I got home, and ran to my bed. I started crying. I missed tae so much. "C-come b-back p-please," I muttered out in a shaky voice.

I made my way over to the nightstand that was beside my bed. I opened the cabinet. It revealed a small purple bracelet and many pictures of me and tae. I clutched the bracelet tightly and hugged it, never wanting to let it go.

"C-come back please!" I said shaking and yelling at the same time. I couldn't do anything, I decided to call him for the last time, I just want to hear his angelic voice again.

Please just one last time. I called him, it rung- nothing. I threw my phone, it hit the mirror and shattered it. "Please tae let me see you again," I said crying again...

Please Tae . . .

💜~~💜