Date (M)

Date (M)
(Smut warning)

Third person POV

It was another day and tae was waiting for his sweet boyfriend to arrive home, he had promised him that they would got on a romantic date. Tae was currently getting ready when he heard the door open, indicating that his boyfriend was home. The elder smiled and slipped on his last earring before making his way down to see the younger. The elder quickly made his way around the house and made his way ove to living-room, to see his boyfriend sitting down, his head thrown back with his eyes closed.

Tae made his way over to his boyfriend and started massaging his shoulders making him sigh in relief. Jungkook grabbed onto tae's hand and got up, he kissed tae's hand and pulled him closer to him. The elder blushed, "You look really sexy baby," he said while biting his lip seductively but the elder had other plans. "Not right now, you horny bunny," Tae said while pinching the younger's nose, the younger scrunched his nose and smiled.

"Let's go then," he said linking their arms and walking towards the house main entrance, the elder smiled and started jumping in excitement.

Time skip....

"Now, let's go," the younger said as they both got out of their car and made their over to the 'date destination'. "OMG! Kookie is this a dog cafe," the elder said surprised, the younger nodded his head and they both entered the cafe. A soft ding was heard and all the dogs looked up, most of the dogs made there way over to crowed the two. Tae smiled and bent down to pet the dogs and started to play with them, the younger's heart was about to explode from the cuteness of the dogs and also the elder.

Jungkook was about to sit next to tae, when the dog that tae had in his lap started barking at him, thinking he is a threat. The elder laughed and started petting the dog and started showing it affection, the younger sat there not sure what to do. After sitting down watching the elder play with dogs for awhile, he got up and decided it was time to order. The elder sat there happily while dogs swarmed around him but the elder didn't mind.

The elder had personally fell in love with a small Pomeranian dog, he was pretty small but was really cute. He found it cute how he would try and protect tae from everyone else like he was his owner. The younger came back and they both sat down at a table and started eating. Nobody else was around, tae knew that jungkook had once again rented the whole place so they could be alone.

After they were done eating they played a bit more with the dogs before heading home but stopping at Jimin while they were at it. "Taeeeee!" Jimin said as soon as he saw tae's angelic face, "You know I am also here, right," the younger said rolling at how clingy Jimin was being to tae. "Yeah, and what about it?" Jimin answered back sassily, tae just stood there in jimin's grip while the two started bickering about nonsense, he kind of felt like the third wheel.

Tae somehow managed to get them stop arguing, and they all entered Jimin's house. Jungkook and tae weren't surprised when they saw yoongi sleeping on the couch, he was wrapped around a blanket making him look like a burrito. "Sorry about him," Jimin said annoyed with his boyfriend's antics, "Yoongi hyung looks like a burrito," Tae said cutely.

The sticked around Jimin's house for about an hour or two. As they were about to go, Jimin pulled tae back and dragged him upstairs. The younger thought it was weird but thought nothing of it.

With Vmin

"Yah! Jimin what is it," Tae said annoyed by the elder dragging him. "I have a good idea and I know for sure it will make jungkook really happy," Jimin said smirking, the elder didn't question it. Of course the elder wanted to see jungkook happy, he wanted to know more about this plan. "Tell me," Tae said eagerly, wanting to know how to make his lover happy and appreciated.