Seducing him (M)

Seducing him(M)
(Chapter 30)
(Smut warning)

Taehyung POV

I had spent all day preparing my little trap. "And done," I said and smirked, now all I had to do was shower then put on this set of lingerie. I smirked and took the lingerie in my hand and started walking to the bathroom to shower. After I had finished showering I put on the set on lingerie and walked outside. I wore a robe and went downstairs to close all the lights.

After closing all the lights, I made my way upstairs and checked myself in the mirror. I held a set of poses with my body, making different facial expressions, trying to find what best suits me. I bit my lip and let one of the straps of the lingerie fall off my shoulder, trying to appear sexy.

Jungkook POV

After a long day at work I was on my way home, I was early today just so I could apologise to tae for ignoring him. I sighed as I turned a corner and made it in front of my house, it was around like 10-ish. I got out of my car and started walking to the houses main entrance. I got my keys out and fumbled with them until I got it inside of the lock. I pushed open the door and was met with complete darkness, it was pitch black.

I turned my phones flash light on and started walking towards our shared room. I could see that the lights were off, indicating that tae had already fallen asleep. I quietly opened the door and looked towards the bed with my phones light but I didn't see tae lying there. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I walked towards the bed, when I was turned around and pushed on top the bed. My phone ended up falling next to me and by the light I could tell that it was tae.

(Smut warning)

He leaned down to my ear and bit it before his hands made it towards my tie, losing it and taking it off me. He grabbed both my hands and placed them above my head, he tied me to the bed frame as I jumped at the cold feeling. He giggled a bit, "Daddy~" he said seductively in my ear. I could feel his warm breath on my neck, he started leaving small hickies all over my neck, while his hand fumbled with the buttons of my shirt.

"Want you daddy~" he said, i was smiling but stopped when I felt him tightening the grip around my wrists. He slid down me sitting on my hard boner, I grunted when I felt tae grind his ass. He leaned down and unbuttoned my whole shirt and started kissing down my chest. He started making his way down to my pants unbuckling them.

He grabbed my clothed crotch and started pumping me, I let out small groans, throwing my head back in pleasure. Tae had adjusted himself so that he was sitting on one of my thighs. He slowly started grinding himself against my thigh, letting out high pitched moans.

I buckled my hips trying to receive more pleasure but he slowed down, until eventually he stopped. He started kissing up my chest all the way up to my ear, "Stop moving so much daddy," he said quietly in my ear. He leaned back up and took my boxers off making my erection hit my stomach, he leaned down and started sucking my tip. I threw my head back in pleasure as my back arched off the bed. "T-taehyung, b-baby," I said clutching tightly onto my tie that was wrapped tightly around my hands.

He started sucking harder and deeper making my mouth agape, I was nearing my orgasm as my cock twitched in his mouth. He pulled away, I grunted "W-why?" I said still shaken up, he smirked as whispered. "Break free, then I let you cum," he said and went back back to my swollen tip, shoving it down his throat.

I started pulling on my tie tightly, trying to break free. He bobbed his head up and down making me clench tightly on my tie pulling it and eventually I broke it. Tae's eyes went wide, I smirked at him before flipping him over. "I'm top," I said before harshly pinning him down. My hand went up his thigh caressing until I felt lingerie? I turned my phones light so it shined on tae's body. He was wearing a black lingerie piece, it was see through . It didn't help that one of the lingerie straps on one of shoulders had slid down, revealing his milky skin.

Taehyung POV

I was deep throating him when I heard a rip sound, I looked up and saw jungkook smirking, I gulped. He flipped us over so I was under him and whispered into my ear, "I'm top," he said, I shivering at his possessiveness. He was caressing my thigh until he felt the lingerie I was wearing. He shined his phone light onto my body and bit his lip before going down to my shoulder, he started leaving love marks all over my skin making me moan. He went down to my collarbone and ripped the lingerie off of my body.

I whimper at the coldness, he kissed down my chest making his way down to  my dick. He kissed over my dick, making me whimper at the slightest pleasure, I was very sensitive right now. He spread my legs open and leaned down, before I knew it I was a moaning mess. I threaded my hands threw jungkook's hair as he kept thrusting his tongue.

I started shaking as I felt orgasm, he brought two fingers to my entrance pushing them in. My cock twitched in excitement wanting to come down from its high. Jungkook then bought his other hand up and squeezed my cock, preventing me from cumming. "J-j-jungkook! C-c-cum ple-ahh~" I said as I gripped the bedsheets.

"This is your punishment babyboy, deal with it," he said and continued to thrust his fingers. I started crying out in pleasure, trying to hold it in. My cock started leaking pre-cum, jungkook went up from my hole and sucked the tip of my cock before going back down to my hole.

"P-p-p-p-plea-se," I said crying, he came up from my hole and started sucking my cock. "C-c-can I-I c-cum?" I asked while tears streamed down my cheeks. He hummed sending vibration up my cock, sending me off the edge, I came in his mouth with a loud moan. He kept sucking until I whined, telling him that I'm sensitive.

He came up and looked at me, "Your so wrecked with just my hands and mouth, I wonder what will happen if I use my cock," he said, I stared at him. He spread open my legs, looking at my already stretched hold. He pushed his cock in making me grip on his shoulder and shut my eyes, he groaned in my ear. He started moving back and forth making me moan like crazy.

I threw my hands over his back digging my nails into his back making him groan and pin my hands down. He started thrusting faster hitting my prostate, the pleasure was too much. I started clenching around jungkook tightly making him moan and thrust harder sending me off the edge. I came all over jungkook and my stomach, I started panting heavily trying calm down from my high as jungkook continued ramming his hips into mine.

I started to whine in over stimulation, "A-almost there, f#ck," he said fastening his pace. He came and fell on top of me. He started panting heavily, he kissed me softly with love and passion and pulled out, I could feel the cum dripping out of me. "Cuddle," I whined opening my arms, he smiled and hugged me our sweaty bodies sticking to each other once again.

Jungkook POV

"Tae," I said softly looking up at him, he hummed having eye closed. "I'm sorry for ignoring you, I was really stressed and worried about work and I completely shut you off," I said while pouting trying to sound innocent. He kissed my forehead, "It's okay kookie, I forgive you," he said smiling, I smiled back and laid back on his chest listening to his heart beat....

 He kissed my forehead, "It's okay kookie, I forgive you," he said smiling, I smiled back and laid back on his chest listening to his heart beat

Why'd you call him out like that Namjoon?~

💜~~💜