Tae's parents

Tae's parents
(Chapter 17)

So I kinda forgot that third person exists for some reason, I probably will use it more often from now on....

Third person POV

Tae was woken by the sound of birds chirping outside, he ruffled his hair and looked down at a sleeping jungkook. He smiled and got up and started heading towards the kitchen. Tae walked in the kitchen and was surprised by what he saw, he saw an older version of jungkook pouring himself a glass of orange juice. Tae just stood there like a lost child. The man noticed tae and  smiled and started making his way over to a frozen tae. "Thank you," the man said while placing a hand on tae's shoulder.

Tae looked back at the man with confusion. "Thank you for bring my old jungkook back,"  the older said. "I-I don't understand what you mean u-uncle," tae said in a shaky voice. "Well,... ever since you left jungkook stopped smiling, he also stopped talking to me," the man said and looked down recalling these painful moments. "You know, he tried to date other people. But would stop after a week or a few days. He told me about you and said that he will definitely find you, even if it takes him his whole life. He truly loves you tae," the man said while fiddling with a ring that he had on. Tae smiled back at the man, "I know uncle, I will try to always keep jungkook happy and smiling," tae said and bowed in front of the elder.

"I trust you tae, make my jungkook happy for me," the man said while patting his shoulder.  Tae smiled back and made small talk with the man before he was pulled against a muscular chest. Tae knew it was his baby bunny, "Morning," Tae said in a higher voice. "Morning," jungkook said and started kissing the side of his cheek. Tae blushed and cover his face with his hands, "Jungkook n-not in front of your d-dad, please," Tae started whining at the awkward situation he had been put in.

"Baby, why you getting shy for....I am your boyfriend, I am allowed to do show you affection like this." "I wonder what will happen when you guys are married," the old man muttered before walking away, making tae look like a full on tomato. "Yah! Why did you do that," Tae said whining and looking up at his boyfriend with a pout. "Because I wanted to now give me something to eat," the younger said while leading the elder to the kitchen.

The elder was left in the kitchen and was forced to produce something edible. The younger made his way to the living room and started watching tv, complete forgetting about the elder. After what seemed like an eternity, the elder had finished making a simple breakfast. Now for the hardest part, he had to find the living room. He ended up walking around the whole house, I mean can you really blame my man, the place was huge. After the long journey to the living room he placed the food on the small coffee table that was placed in front of the table.

"What took so long?" The younger asked. "I couldn't find the living room, this place is huge," the elder said while taking a seat next to the younger. As soon as the younger saw the food he started to devour it, feeding his empty stomach. There was something that the elder wanted to know, he needed to get it off his chest. The older looked at the younger with puppy eyes, the younger looked over an him confused.

"Do you need something?". "Kookie I really need to get this off my chest....." the older continued. "Kookie are y-y-you like a m-mafia?" Tae asked him, the younger stopped stuffing his moth for a second and looked at tae with serious eyes. "Who told you that?" The younger asked him with a stern expression on his face. "No one told me..." the older clarified, "but I managed to piece it together myself." The younger froze and waited for him to continue, "You were always tried in school, never would do your work, and would come to school with a lot of scratch marks and wounds." He said and the younger was surprised with how much the elder had played attention to him back in those days.