A few months later....(M)

A few months later....
(Chapter 19)
(Smut warning)

Third person POV

Tae and jungkook had been living together for the past few months and the 2 couldn't be more happier. Even though they wouldn't see each other for almost a quarter of the day, the younger would try his best to make time for his loved one. And tae wasn't behind, he started cooking for jungkook and would make all sorts of different dishes. They both were making there efforts towards there relationship.

They younger would wake up early in the morning, so that he could return early as possible. Tae would normally be asleep and would wake up much later, the younger never wanted to disturb the elder so he would gently kiss his forehead and would leave for work. The elder would be the next one to get up, he would do his morning routine before heading down stairs to make lunch for jungkook and his father. Tae and jungkook's father would always make small talk whenever they would bump into each other, or they would causally say 'hi' before continuing on with there day.

The elder really appreciate jungkook's father's company, and how he would always check in and made sure if he need a helping hand. Although the elder had basically moved in with the younger he would occasionally go over to his parents, just to see how his mum was going. The elder loved his new life but of course he could forget the ones that helped him move forward.

He would continuously receive calls and messages for Lisa, this made the elder smile and chuckle at how much Lisa missed him. Whenever she would call she would always talk about how boring her life was now, without him. They would make each other laugh and joke, and would recall memories from the past which made them both giggle. Right now jungkook was at work and tae was in the kitchen preparing lunch for him.

Jungkook's driver would come and take his lunch and deliver it to jungkook but today tae was really missing him so he decided to pay him a small visit, it surely wouldn't hurt the younger. Jungkook's driver arrived at his normal time and waited for tae to come out. Tae hurried out and got in the car, the driver looked confused. "I want to visit jungkook," Tae said getting in a comfortable position before looking out the window. The driver nodded, he wasn't allowed to speak to tae since his boss jungkook, prevented him from speaking tae. You can say he is really possessive over the elder.

The drive was silent, tae looked out the window and looked at the building passing by. They kept on driving until they reached Jungkook's company. Tae got out and thanked the driver, the driver nodded before driving away. Tae looked up and saw a huge building with a least 14 stories, he smiled proudly thinking that this all was due to his boyfriend dedication and hard work towards his career. The elder smiled before entering the building, he made it towards the receptionist. She was chewing gum, you could tell by the way she smacked her lips. Tae smiled trying to be polite, the receptionist looked over at tae and rolled her eyes. She continued typing and moved her mouse around trying to act like she was 'busy'.

Tae waited patiently for her to finish he 'work' so he could as for his kookie's office. After about 5 minutes the woman looked towards tae, "Um...where is Mr Jeon's office?" He asked looking innocent, the receptionist looked back towards he screen and continued to talk. "Do you have an appointment with him?" She asked clearly annoyed. He shook his head, "Then you may leave," she said and continued to do her work. "I am his boyfriend," Tae said and the lady chuckled.

"Yeah, and I am the president of America," she said and continued to laugh, this made tae bit angry. He sighed and was about to go home, he saw kookie coming from downstairs , with people crowded him, noting everything jungkook was saying. He smiled and ran up to him and hugged him, "Kookie!" He said and wrapped legs around his waist almost sliding off. The younger was first surprised and his eyes widen but after hearing the sweet sound of his angel, he smiled. Shocking everyone around him, he grabbed his thigh and pulled him up.