Jealous bunny

Jealous bunny
(Chapter 11)

Jungkook POV

I woke up to an empty bed, I looked around my surroundings in a blur. I got up did my morning routine and was met with a tae cooking in the kitchen. Damn, he looked sexy with an apron on him. I walked behind him and back hugged him, making him flinch but soon clam down when he realised it was me. "Watcha making?" I asked while my grip around his waist tightened. "Pancakes," he said while mixing together the mixture. "Mmm sounds tasty.." I said while placing my head on his shoulder. "But not as tasty as you," I said smirking, he stopped what he was doing and looked back at me.

I smiled like the innocent bunny I was. "Yah! Don't try and act innocent," he said in a some what angry tone. "I don't know what your talking about," I said back. I let go of his waist and made him sit on the counter. He looked at me curiously. "Um....tae I know this isn't like the best time....I know we've been on a date but I haven't asked you properly...but..." I trailed off and looked down and then looked back into his eyes. "W-will you be my boyfriend?" I asked then closed my eyes. I heard a cute giggle and I opened one of my eyes. "Is that what you were so nervous about," he said laughing while his hands made there way to my neck.

I looked away blushing. "I didn't want a squirrel to take you away from me," I said while pouting looking at him, this made him laugh even more. I smiled, happy with what I had accomplished. He hid his face in my neck and whispered a small "So cute!" I smiled and slightly blushed. "Of course I will be your boyfriend," he said looking at me for a second then burying his face back into my neck. He started leaving small kisses all over my neck making me let out a breathy chuckled. I picked him up and made him sit on the other side on the counter, while I continued to finish making his pancakes.

He smiled at me, and started softly combing through my hair. "Oh no!" I heard him say. I looked over at him and he ran upstairs. I quickly finished making the pancakes, and made my way upstairs.

I heard tae's voice in my room and made my way over to peek through the small creak. "Yes Lisa I know. I am sorry okay....yeah.....it won't happen again," he said walking around the room with a phone attached to his ear. Who's Lisa? "Yes, okay see you later bye!" He said in a cheerful tone. I opened the door and tae looked at me shocked, "Who's Lisa?" I said with a hint of jealousy in my voice. Tae looked at me and noticed that I felt jealous. He started giggling and came to hug me. "No need to be jealous, you jealous bunny," he said while caressing my bare back. "Who is she?" I said pouting in the process. "She's just a friend, we both live together in an a apartment together.

I was about to say something when tae pushed in. "She's bisexual, but she mostly likes girls," he said that and I raised an eyebrow. "You get jealous way too much," I heard him say, I looked at him in disbelief. "Excuse me," I said looking offended. "You literally got jealous of a squirrel," he said bringing it up again. "You called it cute. You are only allowed to call me cute!" I said proving my point. He bought his hand up to my cheek and squished. "So cute!" He said again in the cutest voice.

"Come on you need to drop me home," he said, I looked at him while pouting. "Can't you stay, I can drop you at work," I said trying to bribe him to stay. "Wait, just let me inform Lisa," he said opening his phone and typing a quick message then closing and then proceeded to throw it on the bed. He looked at me and hugged me. "Jump," I said in his ear. He jumped and I caught him. I walked down stairs to the living room, tae still in my arms. I sat down and opened the tv. "Wanna watch another movie," I said looking at him. He hit my shoulder lightly, "I will choose the movie this time, I don't want us to end up like yesterday," he said blushing. I smirked and kissed his cheek, he blushed even more and hid his head in my neck.