Years later....

Chapter 6
Years later....
(Mature content)

Jungkook POV

Woke up, did my morning routine and went to another day at work.

Today I decided to put a bit more effort into myself, look more presentable.

It's been almost 4 years since I last saw tae, I miss him so much. A tear slowly slid down my cheek, I quickly wiped it away and started driving to work.

I got to work, did what I normally do. Attend meetings, make projects, approve files, ect. Whenever I would feel stressed I would pull out a photo of tae that I kept in my wallet.

It would always encourage me to be the best. Although I have become a rich CEO and an underground mafia, I still haven't forgot tae.

How could I?

Jimin and Yoongi hyung also started working with me in my business. Namjoon and Jin hyung are married now.

Jin hyung is a doctor, while namjoon hyung is a famous business man like me. They are all so happy in there lives, but I am not happy in mine,

Because the one that I truely love, has left me. But he will stay in my heart forever . . .

Taehyung POV

It's been 4 years since I have last seen Jungkook, I miss him deeply.

And yet I still love him. Right now I work in a very famous company . You think my life is good right? You can not be more wrong.

After graduating, me and Lisa decided to rent a small apartment. We're living together as friends. My mother was diagnosed with cancer about 6 months ago and that's when my life started going down hill.

My dad had trouble paying off all expenses of my mum and the house . So that when I decided to step in, as I said I got a job in a very famous company.

And that's when my I should've turned around and walked the other way. Why you might ask? My boss, also known as Mr Lee.

The first time I met him, he was really friendly and nice. I also decided to join because how much money he was giving me.

If it wasn't for mother I would have quit by now. Why you might ask? He sexually harasses me.

He gets me to call him daddy, he gets me to sit on his lap, and give him lap dances. I always feel disgustedly by the way he touches me.

He always punishes me whenever I do something wrong. Like if I am late I will get 10-20 spankings. If i am more than an hour late, I get spanked with his belt. If I take a day off without telling him, I get a vibrated in my ass and he puts a cock ring on me, preventing me from cumming.

And what makes everything worse is that his room is soundproof, which means no one can hear me moaning and screaming for his to stop.

He hasn't taken my virginity yet, wait why am I saying yet. I haven't told anyone about how he treats me but when I think about my mum and my dad, I somehow managed to hide the pain in my eyes.

I sometimes wish that Kookie would come and save me like he use to. But right know I just have to live like this.

I quickly got up, and started showering. The warm water hit my muscles, relaxing them. I quickly got dressed did my hair and was out the door in no time.

I don't normally have breakfast in the morning since I am almost always late. And  was not in the mood to get spanked on a Monday morning , that would be a terrible way to start the weekend.

Jungkook POV

I had to get home as soon as possible today. I had a meeting that I need to attend over seas, I think the meeting was like in America or something.

I had a lot of hope for this project, since the company I ran was the most famous and the biggest company in Korea. I was hoping that we could make a deal with another famous company, and then later over take them.

You know I wasn't an underground mafia for nothing.

I was shaken out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door, it probably was the file for the project that I needed. "Yes , come in," I said.

The door opened and a girl walked in. "Here sir, this is the file that you needed. The presentation is also complete, I will email it to you," the girl said placing the file on the table. I opened and briefly read through it, "Good you may leave," I said.

She seemed please with my answer and started walking away.

After she left I placed the file inside of my bag and sat back in my swivel chair. I let my head fall back as I started swivelling around in my chair.

I brought my wrist near my eyes to see what the time was, I widened my eyes. I quickly grabbed a handful on papers that were on my desk, crinkling them as I stuffed them into my bag.

I quickly ran to my door and opened it quite aggressively. I fast walked to the nearest elevator, trying not disturb anyone.

Once I was on ground floor, I quickly got in my car and started driving. Once I was home I ran to my room, I quickly changed out of my clothes, took a quick shower and started packing.

I have no idea why but I feel so excited, it's not that I haven't been outside of Korea but I feel like something interesting is going to happen.

Next morning.....

I woke up to my alarm ringing in my ear. I quickly got up and took a shower, ate breakfast and was out of the door in no time.

I got a inside of my private jet (rich, much?) this is going to be a long day. Most of the time I was either sleeping, or I was either stuffing my face with food.

Okay maybe not food but I was rather drinking. And here you might be thinking that I am drinking alcohol, nah. I was drinking banana milk, I don't really drink alcohol anyways. I think I drank at least 12 in an hour or so. It's too good...

too good . . .

💜~~💜