Meeting(M)

Meeting
(Chapter 15)
(Smut warning)

Jungkook POV

It's been a total of 48 hours since I last saw tae. Right now, I am getting ready to attend Me Lee's meeting. I started putting on a suit, changing out of my causal clothes. I never really wore a suit, I was more on the comfy side; I would only wear suites when I was going to a meeting or attending work. I sighed, I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowel that was placed on kitchen counter and started driving to Mr Lee's house.

I ended up in front of  huge mansion, I mean if you are one of America's most famous CEO you were bound to have a mansion. I drove my car up to the large golden gate and was greeted by a bodyguard. "You must be Mr Jeon, if I am correct," he said. I nodded and waited for him to speak, "Okay so you can park your car outside or inside, your choice," he said with a friendly smile. I smiled and decided that I wanted to park my car outside, I don't know why but I had a gut feeling that something was wrong, so just in case I got my gun and placed it in a secret compartment that was in my coat.

I thought nothing of it and continued to walk to the main gate, which slowly opened for me when I stood in front of it. I was greeted by Mr Lee and we both walked inside. He led me to his living room where we both sat down and started talking about our business deal. Mr Lee seemed off today, he was different. He was more exuberant more excited. I found it strange, normally when I see him he has on a cold expression.

We were in the middle of our meeting when he decided it would be best to take a lunch break, I agreed with him and he called in his maid. She was dressed in a black and white, she was wearing black see-through stockings and showing too much of her chest area. Making her supposable look seductive, she looked like a anime character. Her chest was big, small waist and thick thighs, she looked like she was made out of plastic, I could tell. This had no affect on me because I new tae would look so much better in a maid outfit, just thinking about it would make me have a boner.

She came in running, all I could hear was the cluttering sound her heels made whenever they would hit the wooden floor. She also had a small note pad with her and pencil hanging from the it. I looked up at her once then started looking over the documents again. "So Mr Jeon, what would like?" Mr Lee asked while gritting his teeth, "Anything is fine with me," I said smiling back at him. "Okay then just bring any sort of pizza," he said to the maid. She nodded and noted everything down before exiting the room. We both sat there in silence, going over some paper.

We both were drowned in silence, focusing on our own thing. I heard footsteps and I looked up. The lady that walked in was wearing the same maid costume, black see-through stockings, but she had purple hair. She came and placed a dish in front of me, I opened it and found 2 slices of pizza. They looked really weird, and had a weird smell to it. I didn't want to put it anywhere near my mouth, but I didn't want to be rude. I closed my eyes and quickly took a bit out of the pizza, I wanted to spit it out, but eventually I was able to man up and swallow it.

I took another big bit, chewing it a bit before forcing it down my throat. After long painful bites I was able to finish the slice of pizza. I felt quite light headed and felt like I was going to faint. "Um..Mr Lee, where is the rest room?" I asked holding onto the chair for support, he looked up at me and pointed straight. I started slowly walking, grabbing onto anything I could. I put my hand on head, like as if that was going to help. I started to feel my eyes close and slowly pass out, knocking somethings as I fell.

Time skip.......

I woke up with a headache, I looked around. It was pitch black. I tried to get out but soon realised that I was tied to a chair. I looked around trying to grab a hold of anything, trying to pull my self free. I heard someone clap twice then the lights opened. I closed my eyes and reopened them trying to get a hold of my surroundings.  I looked in front of me, and the scene in front of me broke my heart. It was tae he was strapped to a bed, naked with bruises and hickies everywhere. Then Mr Lee came and stood in front of me with a chain saw. He pulled tae up so he was facing me and looking towards me. He had tears in his eyes and tears streaming down his face.