Kidnapped

Kidnapped
(Chapter 13)

Taehyung POV

I was walking, kicking stones and sticks that stepped foot in my path. I turned the corner and saw kookie standing right where I had left him. I waved at him but I don't think he realised that I was waving to him. I smiled to myself and continued walking. I heard my phone ringing, I grabbed it and looked to see "Lisa" displayed on it. I sighed, this girl. "Hello," I said as I kept on walking. "Tae where are you?" She asked. "Yah! Can you not wait I am coming," I said kinda annoyed. "Sorry I am just worried about you," she said whining, I chuckled at her cuteness. "I am about to walk past that creepy alley," I said looking down at my feet as I kept on walking. "I'll take about 5 more minutes." "Okay then, see you," she said and hung up.

I continued to walk while staring at my phone. I was about to go past the alley when a person suddenly pulled me inside. I dropped phone and was about to scream when he covered my mouth, and placed a cloth over my nose making me feel dizzy. I suddenly passed out...

Lisa POV

It's been more than an hour, he should've been here 50 minutes ago. I am starting to get  really worried. What if he passed out, he has done that before, he passed dew to not eating enough. I am getting really worried. I decided to go, and investigate for myself. I started walking down the path to tae office, and instead of taking the bus I decided to walk. I called him again, nothing. I continued to walk, and continued to call him.

I was walking past the "creepy alley" , well that's at least what me and tae call it. I mean who wouldn't, there were spider webs every where, it's like the light never shines there. I called him again, I heard a faint ring. The tone of the ring sounded familiar. I looked towards the dark alley and saw a small source of light. I started walking towards it, it was tae's phone. I opened my phones flash light and looked around. I saw nothing. Why was tae's phone here? Did he drop it?

I started getting worried I picked tae's phone up and put it in my pocket and continued to walk down the path. Maybe he forgot something and had to go back, I thought to myself. I walked all the way to his office checking everywhere. I found no evidence expect for his phone. I decided to go in and ask the receptionist, she would know right? "Um...hello can you tell Mr Kim Taehyung to come down." She picked up the phone and immediately put it back down. "Sorry Miss but he left under two hours ago," she said while her eyes stayed glued onto the screen.

My heart started pounding fast. "A-are you sure he didn't come back," I asked wanting her to reconfirm. She sighed in annoyance and checked again. "No, he left two hours ago," she said rolling her eyes. My eyes widened. Where is tae? Okay maybe he's at Jungkook's house, remember what hobi said stay on the positive side. Now there's an idea, what if he's at hobi's they don't live that far from us. I was tired of walking so I decided to call an Uber.

Once I got to hobi's house, I aggressively started bagging on the door. Y/N answered she looked worried but calmed  down when she realised it was me. "What's wrong Lisa? Why were you banging on the door like that?" I pushed her inside and held her wrist. I led her to the living room where I was met with hobi sitting watching tv. I got the remote that was placed on the coffee table and closed the tv.

Hobi looked towards me annoyed "Yah! Why did you close the tv! He was just about to confess to her!" I started tearing up. Hobi got up worried, "Are you okay Lisa I am sorry if I yelled at you too loud," he said caressing my shoulder. I pulled Y/N into a tight hug, she hugged me back. "Lisa please tell us what's wrong." She said while caressing my hair softly. I kept crying on her shoulder, "T-t-tae h-he..." I started, Y/N and Hobi's eyes widened. "What happened to tae?" Hobi asked looking at me. "I-I-I don't k-know....he was walking to our a-a-apartment a-and said t-that he will be t-there I-in 5 minutes. It's b-been m-more than 3 HOURS!" I started crying again.

Y/N hugged me and Hobi started walking back and forth. "How are you so sure that he's not with someone," Hobi asked looking at me. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. I reached down and fumbled through my pocket, I pulled out tae's phone from my pocket. Hobi didn't look too convinced. "He could've left at home you know," he said sounding really smart. "BUT THATS THE THING HE WASNT AT HOME WITH ME! he was with his boyfriend," I said screaming in anger. "Boyfriend?" Hobi said tilting his head. "Since when did tae have a boyfriend," Y/N said chiming in.

"Where did you find his phone then," Hobi said while looking at me. "I was walking past an alley and was calling him at the same time. I heard a familiar ringtone and decided to follow it. As I walked closer to it  I saw a light shinning in the distance. As I got c-closer to to it I realised it was tae's p-phone." Hobi walked back and forth again as I started crying on Y/N shoulder. "Wait Lisa do you know tae phone password?" Hobi asked, I slowly nodded my head. He sighed in relief, putting his hand on his chest.

"You can call his boyfriend and ask him if tae is with him," Hobi said sounding faithful. My face lit up through my tears. I pulled out tae's phone and went to his contacts, I looked through they but found no avail. "He doesn't have his number on his phone," I said. I was about to close tae's phone when I suddenly swiped and called someone. I didn't know what to do so I just waited. "Hello taetae, I heard that you and jungkook got back together," I heard a cheerful voice say.

I smiled and looked at Hobi. "Um...excuse me, but can we get jungkook's number," I said twirling my hair as I spoke. There was a silent pause. "It's me Lisa, remember we've talked before," I said again. "Ohhhhh-okay let me send it to you. If you didn't mind me asking, why do you need jungkook's number in the first place?" I mentally groaned will I have to explain this whole situation again.

"I'm sorry Jimin but I can't tell you now, but I promise I will tell you when the time is right." He sighed loudly, disappointment. "No it's okay. I'll message it to you. Bai!" He said and hung up the phone. Once I cut the call, Hobi and Y/N both looked at me. "We have his number," I said while nodding. They both sighed in relief but I could tell that there tension was still lurking around the corner. I set tae's phone aside and immediately picked it up when I heard a notification ding.

Just as Jimin had promised. I opened the text, hands shaking in the process. I quickly called the number and put it on speaker, for Y/N and Hobi to hear. There was a soft dinging sound until a sudden voice spoke, "Hello," he spoke in a some what deep voice. "Hey it me Lisa, I was wondering if tae changed his mind about coming home. And decided to stay with you instead." I held tightly onto Y/N's hand and clenched it in my grip, squeezing it every now and then. "No...I dropped him off 5 minutes away from your apartment. Near this alley way," he said. My heart started pounding in my chest and I started crying.

Y/N started comforting me, rubbing my back. Hobi grabbed the phone from me and started talking in a clam voice. "Are you sure?" Hobi asked while gritting his teeth. "Yes I am sure. Is everything alright?" they heard jungkook mumble. "TAE HAS BEEN MISSING FOR MORE THAN THREE HOURS! PLEASE HELP US FIND HIM!" Hobi said finally breaking down. I looked shocked I had never, in the 5 years of our friendship seen Hobi cry. "WAIT-WHAT! Where did you see him last," he said sounding like he was going to cry. "Well....Lisa found his phone in that alley way, we don't know where he is," Hobi said through sniffles.

I had calmed down a bit so Y/N got up and started softly combing through his hair while she cried as well. "Please help us find him, p-please," Hobi said with his all. He gave the phone back to me and he pulled Y/N in a tight hug, while crying on her shoulder silently. "Don't worry, I'll do something. I will make sure to find him," jungkook said sounding determined. Me, Hobi and Y/N started smiling. I started crying in happiness, "Thank you, thank you sooo much jungkook. Tae is really blessed to have a boyfriend like you," I said while wiping my tears.

I could tell that he was crying by the small sniffles that he was letting out. "Thank you. I will bring tae back I promise," he said that and hung up. I slowly fell backwards onto a pillow and started crying again. I was so worried was Tae alright. Y/N and Hobi cuddled while I went and made hot chocolate for everyone, I wanted to lighten up the mood a bit. I am sure that tae wouldn't want us to cry like this because he is gone. I hope jungkook keeps his promise in finding tae....

Basically this whole chapter was just Lisa's POV, yeah....

💜~~💜