Light of my life

Light of my life
(Chapter 28)

Third person POV

The younger arrived home late, on purpose. The elder was already tucked into bed fast asleep, the younger approached him and kissed his forehead. "I love you," the younger said in a whisper, he took a short shower and joined the ear elder in bed. He pulled the elder closer to him and wrapped his strong musclas arms around him, sharing his warmth with the elder.

Next morning....

The younger left early, following the plan that Jimin had made. The elder woke up, in a groggy voice he called out to the younger, "Kookie," he said rubbing his eyes. He threw his hand over to his side, expecting kookie to be there but was met with an empty space. He opened his eyes as soon as he realised that jungkook was not present with him. He sighed loudly and got up. He made his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face, before making his way downstairs.

He made jungkook's lunch and was waiting patiently for his driver to arrive. His driver honked, catching the elder off guard. He gave him jungkook's lunch and made his way back inside. The elder made himself lunch, skipping breakfast since he woke up too late. After he was done eating he washed the dishes, did the laundry. Now the elder had to find a way to entertain himself while he waited for the younger. He decided to put on a movie.

Time skip....

After countless hour of watching movies, the elder got bored. He went to the back garden where he was met with jungkook's dad. He was sitting at the far end of the lawn, he had an umbrella over his head while he was reading a book. Tae started walking around, trying to get some fresh air.

Jungkook's dad  noticed the elder walking around, so he called him over. Tae walked over to jungkook's dad and sat down on the grass, in the shade. "So when did you meet jungkook?" He asked, the elder looked up at him. "Well....we met in kindergarten and stayed together till....about.....12 grade," he said, jungkook's dad had put his book away and was now more invested into what the elder had to say.

"Ahhhh...so your that boy that jungkook always talked about, what was his name......tae.....no.....hmmmm....taetae, right?!" He said leaning back in his chair. The elder blushed a bit, he nodded his head. "Damn you've been friends for about what....16 years?" He said asking the elder for conformation. "So we've been friends for 13 years and lovers for about a year," he said blushing while biting his lip.

"Let me tell you something, I have never seen jungkook this happy before," he said making the elders heart swell, making him have butterflies in his stomach, the elder blushed and looked away. "I'm not lying, it's the truth," he said smiling, tae looked at him and smiled his boxy smile. "After his mother left....he...." jungkook's dad couldn't finish his sentence as tears started to swell up in his eyes.

The elder noticed and patted jungkook's dad's back. He covered his face as he cried while tae attempted to calm him down. "I-it's okay, r-really. Jungkook told me everything. I'm really sorry you had to go through something like that," the elder said rubbing his back. "Your the light of jungkook's life, please keep him happy for me," he said as he looked up at tae with teary eyes, tae nodded his head while smiling. "I'll make sure to keep him happy for you," Tae said looking back at jungkook's dad.

"I am glad...that...there are people in this world like you. Who don't care about money but focus more on your love ones," he said while looking at tae. "I have loved jungkook for over ten years, trust me I love your son," tae said smiling back. Jungkook's father smiled, "So what's for dinner?" He said out of the blue, it made tae laugh. "What would you like?" Tae asked. "Anything," jungkook's dad said while his eyes sparkled, tae let out another chuckle before going inside to prepare dinner.

-Meanwhile

Jungkook POV

Me and Jimin-ssi are just planning for tae's birthday, it has to be perfect. "So act like you don't know it's tae's birthday. Also be cold, like really cold to him. Come home late and leave early, so you won't see tae as much," Jimin said smirking. "But...b-but I'll miss him," I said while pouting. "Yah! Stop being a baby and be a man," Jimin said, clenching his fists.

"B-b-but....but that's a whole 2 weeks! That's too long," I said while my crunched my nose. "I'll miss him way too much, also I will miss..hmmm..." Jimin smirked, my checks started to flush red. "What? What will you miss? Huh, jungkook. Ooooooo someone's blushing," Jimin said teasing me. I covered my ears in embarrassment, "Jimin-ssi stop teasing me," I said embarrassed, I shouldn't have led Jimin there in the first place.

"Let me guess, you'll miss pleasuring tae, right, right?!" He said as his smirk got even wide, I mean if it was possible. "Yah! Stop teasing me?!" I said hitting his shoulder playfully. Jimin giggled at my cuteness, I heard a knock at the door. "Come in," I said in a stern voice. The door creaked open, someone popped there head in  "Hey jungkook have yo-" his eyes landed on Jimin. "So your here," Yoongi said smirking, licking his lips as he walked closer to Jimin.

"Yah! What do you mean, s-s-s-stay a-away," Jimin said, I laughed silently at how much of a tease he was being before yoongi entered. "Meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes," yoongi said before leaving. I looked back at Jimin his cheeks where red, he looked like a tomato. "So...who's the tease now," I said smirking, Jimin gave me an annoyed expression before getting up and making his way to the door. "I hope you can walk after yoongi hyung is done with you," Jimin quickly left and I chuckled to myself....

 "I hope you can walk after yoongi hyung is done with you," Jimin quickly left and I chuckled to myself

My heart is melting~

💜~~💜