Horny(M)

Horny (M)
(Chapter 24)

Taehyung POV

"Kookie's late again, hmmp," I said while pouting. He promised me that he will come early today and not be late again like last time. I think I am worrying about this too much, I mean he has job. It's not like he doesn't want to spend time with me, right, right? Ahhh...it's driving me crazy. "Let's just watch a movie," I said while my body plopped back on the couch. I grabbed a bag of chips and munched them away. I don't know why but I kinda felt horny? I wanted to see jungkook, I wanted to feel his touch all over me. His warm moist mouth leaving love marks all over my body, Yah! Tae what are you thinking, calm your damn hormones down.

Time skip....

The movie finally finished and I was laying down rubbing my eyes, I felt sleepy, what the time? 1:00 am!!! I swear that did not feel like two hours, at all. Kookie still isn't back, whatever I am just gonna go to bed.

Third person POV

The elder made his way upstairs and grabbed one of jungkook's t-shirts and a pair of boxers and hopped into the shower. After a warm and relaxing shower he got out and wrapped himself in a fluffy blanket and drifted off to sleep.

The younger arrived home after a long tired day at work, he was disappointed in himself for not have arriving early. He wasn't surprised when he was met with the lights off, he was glad that tae hadn't stayed up this late just to see the younger arrive home. He sighed loudly and tried making his way up stairs in the darkness, yeah...that's ain't the best idea but he managed.

He quietly opened their bedroom door, thinking that elder would be asleep, he couldn't be more wrong. The elder was fast asleep in one of the younger t-shirt, while his leg was wrapped around a pillow. The elder was wearing no pants, having his bare legs on display for the younger but the younger didn't seem to notice. The younger found the elders sleeping position so cute, he walked towards him and kissed his forehead before going to get change.

After a short shower the younger came back and climbed into bed with his lover. He got the pillow that tae was hugging and got it out of his grip and let tae attach himself to the younger's body. The younger laid awake staring at his lover face in admiration in his eyes....

(Smut warning)

But it was all replaced when the elder started letting out small whimpers, the younger was shocked. Tae then slowly started to grind his cock against jungkook's waist and moaned out loud at the pleasure. He kept on grinding on the younger, as jungkook just watched his pleasured face.

The younger looked down and saw his junior was wide awake. He flipped tae over so he would be hugging him, the elder whined at the lost of pleasure but still seemed to have been asleep. The younger's hand made it towards the elder's bare thigh and slowly caressed it all the way up to his waist. He lifted the t-shirt up and saw that tae was hard, the younger slowly caressed his small junior and tae let out a whimper.

The younger seemed satisfied and pushed away the clothing that was covering his hard cock, and started to peer over his shoulder. He took off the elder's shirt, so he was fully naked. He started kissing his shoulder, his right hand toyed with one of the elders nipples while the other one was pumping the elder's fully erected dick.

The elder had seemed to have woken up, as his body started to responded to the amount of pleasure he was receiving from the younger. "Jungkook ngh~ahh," the elder moaned as jungkook peered over his shoulder and watched his hand pumping the other ones cock. "You look sexy," the younger whispered into the elders ears huskily, the elder looked back at the younger with a flushed face while biting his bottom lip. The younger wasted no time and connected their lips together, the younger started pumping the elder's cock harder as the elders moans spilled into the younger ones mouth.

The younger stared at the elder, his eyes closed and his head thrown back in pleasure. The elder grabbed onto the younger hand trying to slow down his pace, but the younger continued. The elder let out moan after moan, it was music to the younger's ears. "Jung-ahh ngh~ahh c-cum," the elder muttered out during his loud moans, the younger looked at the elder with darkened eyes as he started pumping his dick faster.

His right hand had stopped playing with the elder's nipple and was now making it way down to his entrance, he pushed in two fingers and the elder jolted forward. "Kookie~t-t-too m-muc-aahhh pleasure," the elder said while he lifted his leg up for the younger to get deeper into him. "JUNGKOOK!" The elder said cumming harder than ever.

Jungkook immediately turned the elder around and pinned him to the bed, tae whimper quietly at the younger's dominance. The younger leaned down to his ear and whispered quietly, "Having a wet dream about daddy f#cking you, huh?" The younger said while sticking out his tongue and licking his jaw.

The elder flushed red but agreed with the statement the younger had made. "Cute," he said before leaving a trail of hickies from his neck to his torso, the elder moaned in pleasure as he ran his hands over his back muscles. "W-want you," the elder said desperately, the younger chuckled softly before whispering, "Anything for you babyboy," he said taking off his pants and aligning his dick with his entrance before slamming into his making the elder eyes fill with tear.

"J-jungk-I I ngh~," the elder said holding onto his arms. Soon enough he had the elder bucking his hips up to met with his thrust, they were both lost in the overwhelming pleasure that they both found in one another. Jungkook pulled out, to only slam in harder into the elder making him cry out. Loud moans, grunt's and cries could be heard throughout he house but two didn't seem to really care. "Jungk-ahh close," he said desperately wanting to release.

"Wait, wait for me-ahh baby," the younger said. The elder tried to keep it in for as long as he could but failed, he clenched hard onto the younger's dick, it was enough to send him of the edge and make him cum. They both panted heavily and looked into each other's eyes. Jungkook kissed tae's forehead and pulled out, the elder whined at the empty feeling. "Sleep, I'll clean you up," the younger said softly before walking to the bathroom. The elder smiled and drifted off to sleep....

Tbh I feel bad for jungkook's dad~

💜~~💜