We meet again (M)

We meet again
(Chapter 9)
(Smut warning)

Jungkook POV

"Come in," I heard. I slowly opened the door and was met face to face with one of America's richest CEO's. I slowly walked in and threw a causal "morning" and stood in front of him. I looked over to his side to see a boy standing- he was probably his assistant or something. But I couldn't help but feel like I knew him.

As soon as I sat down the boy looked up for a second before shifting his head. I was shocked when I saw "him" . He looked back at me and we made eye contact. He looked like he had just been crying. I looked over to the man sitting in the chair, he had a small tag on his suit "Mr Lee" it said. Did this Mr Lee man do something to my Taetae.

My blood started to boil again how dare you hurt my taehyung. "Okay then, let's get started," he said with a friendly smile. I smiled back and we started to talk about the project. Taehyung just stood there, I couldn't tell if he was crying or just standing there motionless.

Time skip

We ended up finishing the meeting way later than we had thought to finish it. "Okay then Mr Jeon I hope we will meet again, you should come around again to just confirm somethings," he said smiling shaking my hand. I wanted to punch that smile off his face but I kept in me and put on a fake smile.

"Okay then you can leave. You also can leave Taehyung," Mr Lee said while sitting back down. I walked towards the door and waited outside.

Soon after tae walked out of Mr Lee's office, he was crying again. "What's wrong taetae?" I asked him. He looked up at me with his glossy eyes and more tears streamed down his face. He quickly ran over to me and buried his face in my muscler chest. I wrapped my hands around him and made him look up at me.

"What's wrong tae? Why are you crying?" I asked holding his chin, gently wiping his tears away. "P-p-please m-make i-it sto-stop," he said crying harder. "What do you want me to stop," I asked him. "His t-touch," he said shivering in the process. "G-get his t-touch o-off me please." "Come with me," I said.

We both walked to the parking lot and tae got in my car. We started driving. An awkward silence managed to slip in between us, I felt really awkward but I didn't want to push tae so I kept quiet. We got to my house and both walked inside. We made our way over to the living room, he sat down and I sat beside him.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked  hoping that he would give me a more reasonable answer. He got up and sat on my lap and cried on my shoulder. I slowly wrapped one of my hands around his slim waist and one combed through his soft hair. "K-k-kookie I-I-I missed y-you," he said while crying louder. "I missed you too taetae. You know after you left I realised something," he stared at me waiting for me to keep on going.

"I love you tae," I said and looked into his eyes. He showed no emotion. This made me worried. "It's okay if you don't like me an-" he didn't let me finish and hugged me as he cried louder. "H-how could I-I  n-not like y-you kookie. You are my e-everything," he said making me blush and hug him tighter.

"I l-love y-you too, a-always have," he said crying. I was so happy I kissed his forehead and hugged him tighter.
"Tae can you do something for me," I asked him. He looked up from my shoulder and nodded. "Why were you crying when I entered?" I asked. He looked at me and looked away.

"Jungkook-ah promise not to get mad," he said. I nodded my head knowing that I could not full fill his promise. "He spanks me a-a-and uses s-sex toys on me when I do something wrong. I was late this morning and he spanked me thirty times for being  late." My blood started to boil, tae started crying on my shoulder. "Please help m-m-me jungkook," he said his voice stuttering.