'I purple you'

'I purple you'
(Last chapter)

One year later...

Third person POV

"Hyung!" Jungkook shouted, five heads turned towards him. "Yah jungkook! You have to be specific," Jin said snapping at the younger. "Sorry," jungkook said, "Hobi hyung I need your help with picking the decorations," Hobi got up and started walking to the younger.

"I like this one but, like...I also like this one," the younger said holding up two wedding venue decorations. Hobi was surprised with the younger's choices, "So what are you going to give your future husband,huh" Hobi said teasing him. The younger put his hand in his pocket and bought out a small box, he opened it and showed it to Hobi. "A purple bracelet?" Hobi asked while tilting his head cutely to the side, the younger hummed in response.

"Me and tae met in primary school, I was crying in the corner of the room but then....tae came. He hugged me so tight and comforted me, he gave me the nickname 'kookie'," the younger said recalling this moment, "So what does this have to do with this bracelet?" Hobi asked confused. "After I gave him a purple friendship bracelet, he still has it to this day and I still have mine,"the younger said lifting up his wrist so the elder could see. "So I wanted give him another purple bracelet in order of our wedding," the younger said proudly.

Hobi rubbed his nape, "Damn, that's meaningful, I just gave Y/N a necklace," he said nervously, the younger laughed. "That's not all, tae's favourite colour is also purple," the younger said giggling. "Jin hyung, jungkook is going to make me cry," Hobi said while wiping his fake tears. "What did this brat do now?" Jin asked annoyed with his antics.

"He put so much meaning behind this," Hobi said bring the box to Jin to show him. "A purple bracelet?" Jin asked, the younger hummed louder. "Doesn't tae have a bracelet like this," Jin said to the younger. "Yeah, I gave that to him....like....17 years ago," the younger said thinking back. "17 YEARS AGO!" Jin said yelling, "Jin that's my ear," Hobi said rubbing his ear.

"Yeah and now for our wedding a I bought a new one," jungkook said taking the bracelet out and showing the elder. "So do have one?" Jin asked mesmerised by the story behind the jewellery item. "Yeah, I have one," the younger replied while showing his bunny smile.

"I still can't believe he said yes," the younger said looking at the bracelet, "Neither can I," Jin said. "What's that suppose to mean?" The younger asked looking at the elder. "Nothing," he replied quickly before getting up and walking towards namjoon. "I'm so nervous," the younger replied, "Trust me I was too but don't worry," Hobi said comforting the younger. "Okay," the younger replied.

-
Little heads up
-

So basically jungkook has proposed to tae and tae said yes. So right now jungkook and all his hyung (except for tae of course and also Jimin ) are helping him prepare for his wedding. Now back to the story:)

-Meanwhile with tae

"I think you look better in that suit," Jimin said tae dragging tae to other side of store, Lisa and Jennie were just sitting there waiting for them to be done. "Go try it on," Jimin said pushing tae into the changing rooms, "Aren't you being a little bit too aggressive," Jennie said, "Nah," Jimin scoffed back.

Tae came out of the dressing room making everyone's eyes widen, "W-what?" Tae asked confused, he made his way over to the huge mirrors that were in front of the changing rooms. "You look amazing," Jennie complement, Lisa nodded her head agreeing with Jennie, even Jimin couldn't utter a word, he was amazed by his soulmates beauty.