Pillow fight

Pillow fight
(Chapter 20)

Third person POV

Tae and jungkook were in the living room-sitting together, watching a movie. Ding dong! "Are you expecting someone today?" The younger asked, the elder shook his head but got up to see who was at the door. "Omg!" He yelled out as he saw who was at the door, the younger got worried and decided to check what's wrong when he was met with Lisa. She hugged tae, and jungkook just stood there in the corner not knowing what to do. The younger felt kind of jealous and crossed his arms and pouted looking at the 2.

Once Lisa noticed the younger's presence, she made her way over to him and looked at him in the eye. "So did you break our deal," she said in a stern voice, deal? What deal? "What deal?" Jungkook asked her, Lisa raised her eyebrow. Jungkook tried to think of all the moments that he was together with her. She sighed and lightly hit him on his head, the younger whined and started rubbing his forehead. "So did you hurt tae?" She said as tae was covering his face and laughing silently. Jungkook shook his head, "You sure about that," Lisa said inching closer, making her look more bigger than him. He nodded once again, Lisa smiled and nodded and ran over to tae again. The younger put his hand over his heart, he thought that he was going to get murdered by a tiny girl but got spared another day.

Tae and Lisa made their way over to the living room, continued the conversation that they were in, leaving poor jungkook behind. "So your telling me that Hobi and Y/N are also here," Tae said excitedly, Lisa nodded. "Where are they?" Tae asked confused. "Well, Hobi wanted Y/N to meet his parents, and here's the catch..." she said pulling tae closer so she could whisper something in his ear. "Hobi and Y/N there getting married," Lisa said smiling, tae just sat there trying to process what his friend had told him.

"Really?" He said finally after them sitting in silence for a while. Lisa nodded her head while smiling, tae jumped up and started jumping around like a little kid. Lisa smiled and joined tae, they both started to jump around in circles laughing at each other. Soon jungkook entered, he saw the 2 and leaned against the door frame hoping for tae to notice him. "Kookie!" He said and ran over to jungkook hugging him, he looked up at the younger with admiration in his eyes. "Did you know that Hobi and Y/N are getting married!" He said jumping up in down in the younger's grip. The younger smiled at his cuteness and kissed him on the cheek, Lisa rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe you two," she said looking the other direction, "Someone feels single," jungkook said in a normal voice, Lisa heard and threw the closest pillow towards him. Tae ducked down just intime to see jungkook get hit by a pillow, jungkook grabbed the two large pillows that were placed on the chairs next to the sofa and threw it towards Lisa. She looked at him with disbelief and threw another pillow.

This kept on going on until tae got hit on the head with a pillow, they both froze and rushed over to tae checking if he was hurt. "Taebear are okay," Lisa asked and looked around tae's body, while jungkook pated his head. Tae grabbed a pillow from behind him and hit both of them with a pillow, they looked at tae in surprise while tae just laughed. Jungkook and Lisa both looked at each other and nodded there head before looking over a tae. "Why you looking at me like that?" He asked confused.

Lisa pushed tae down and jungkook got on top of him and started tickling him, taehyung started squirming around trying to get out of his grip while laughing hysterically. Lisa just stood back and laughed, "Please stop kookie!" He said kind of screaming. "Serves you right," Lisa said, jungkook eventually got off tae and they all calmed down. They looked around the room and everything was messed up, the carpet was all wonky, pillows were thrown every everywhere. "We need to clean this up," Tae said, Lisa and jungkook groaned and whined but eventually got the job done.

Lisa ended staying for dinner before heading off, even though the elder insisted that she stay a bit longer. Although she did promise that her, Hobi and Y/N would come to check in and might even have lunch with them. Right now jungkook and tae were laying in bed together as the younger read a book to the elder. The elder was really invested into the book but he ended up falling asleep,  like he always did.

Short chapter......I purple u 💜

💜~~💜