Chapter 2

(Alastor woke up with pain in his stomach, then looked over to see Anne next to him sleeping. Alastor remembered that day when he left his home for his first job as a radio host with his childhood friends, Husk and Rosie. But had only been two years since his father and the world was rejoiced that the Great War ended almost a month ago.)

Anne: Good morning, darling.

(Anne said as she got up from the bed with a smile on her face.)

  Anne: My friends, Charlotte, Sara and Anthony are coming over today too. Apparently they want to meet you.

  Alastor: Well, that's great, because Husk and Rosie are coming over too. Maybe we could introduce them to each other.

(Alastor suggested as he got up from the bed. Anne nodded with happiness as she went into the bathroom.)

     (Alastor softly laughed as he walked towards the kitchen. Ten minutes later, Anne came downstairs wear a black velvet dress. Alastor began to blush at her site, Anne walked towards him. She gave him a sedative look, and Alastor began hyperventilate as she started to touch his crock area. She pulled him close to her lips, making him hyperventilate faster. He was holding on a knife as Anne was doing all of this to him. Suddenly he bit down her bottom lip, making her moan. After a while, Anne pulled him upstairs and pulled him towards the bed, making him hyperventilate even faster.)

Alastor: Darling, please I don't want to do this with you right now.

    (He said as he got up from the bed. Anne sighed with disappointment and left in the room to get in his day clothes while closing the door behind her. When he finished getting dressed, he walked downstairs. He saw Husk, Rosie, and this two other females talking to each other. Anne glance at Alastor, lead him near their friends.)

Anne: Alastor, this Charlotte, Sara and Anthony.

Charlotte: Hello Alastor, is it? Anne has told so much about you.

Alastor: yes it is. Are you guys doing?

(He replied, then looked over at Husk and Rosie. They talked for a few minutes before going Alastor had to go to the radio station for the day. Later that day, just as Alastor was about to be on air in the station. He heard something about a murder spree in state for some of his coworkers. Alastor smiled with then with news. Alastor waited for the "On Air" to light up.)

   Alastor: Good morning everyone. I hope you're having a wonderful day, for you can see today that we have a clear sky. Not a single cloud in sky, it's a wonderful thing. But on with the news, I've heard rumors about a murder spree around the state, but don't worry everyone. The police will find the culprit. We'll have a special guest next week, but it's a surprise. That's all of news I have for you, tune in next week, everyone and have a very merry Christmas.

(Alastor said to the microphone. He then saw the on air sign turn off. As the day went on, Alastor was beginning to think about the murder spree. As he was saying good bye to all of his coworkers, and smiled as he left the radio station building.)

    (When he got back to his house, he saw Anne, Charlotte, Sara, and Anthony dancing while husk was playing the guitar in living room. He chuckled at his girlfriend and friends. Anne scoffed as she looked over at Alastor, and pulled him near their friends. He began to walk towards his office in the house, and closed the door. He walked towards his desk in the office, grabbed a piece of paper, a pen and knife from one of the drawers. He went to the kitchen to grab a glass and cloth.)

(When he walked back into his office, Alastor went his desk and placed the glass on it. Alastor placed the cloth in his mouth and placed the knife near the palm of his left hand. 'Okay Alastor, you can do this.' He thought as he slowly began to move the knife on his palm. Then moved the knife into his palm swiftly. He yelled in pain as he cut deeper into his palm and let his blood drip into the glass with the cloth in his mouth. He quickly ran towards the bathroom and began to washing his hand in cold water. He walked back towards his office, and saw the glass fill with his blood. He grabbed the glass, stared at the glass as his thoughts were racing against the clock in his head.)

(Alastor began to drink his blood from the glass. He smiled sinisterly as he finished and placed the glass back onto the desk for a minute. 'My blood tastes actually really good. I wonder what other people's blood would taste like.' He thought as he walked back towards the kitchen to put the glass in the sink. He walked towards his friends girlfriend and her friends. He chuckled as them were laughing at some sort of joke from Husk. He went back to his office to put the knife back in the drawer. Then began writing on the paper.)

    (As he wrote, two hours passed and their friends left. Anne walked into his office to him still writing. Alastor looked over to see Anne with a smile on her face. He put his papers away in the drawer below the one that he placed the knife and just asleep right there. Anne scoffed with a laugh and placed a blanket over him. But apparently his head hit the desk a little too hard, causing it to bleed out a little bit.)

Words: 961