Chapter 4 (LEMON)

Smut chapter!

(Alastor's POV)

(As me and Anne were drinking our wine, we placed our wine glasses on her nightstand, then she pulled me close to her lips. I was too drunk to care though, but I leaned over towards Anne and kissed her, where we laidback on the bed. She took in my kiss as I was finding her dress's zipper on her back. When I did, I zipped her dress off her and she threw it off the bed. She began to take off my bow tie, waistcoat and shirt. I threw them off the bed when she did. I began to unbuckle my pants as she took off her bra and threw off towards the floor. I let my pants fall towards the floor when I finished unbuckling them.)

Anne: Alastor, please I need you inside.

  (She said as she took off her underwear and covered us with the bed sheets. I removed mine, and we looked at each other with lust in our eyes. I leaned into another kiss for Anne, but I kissed her as I rubbed my male part against her entrance.)

(I was starting to get turn on by the sexual tension, I thought that I would never feel with someone.)

(I slowly began to place my part into Anne. As I forced myself into Anne, I heard the most beautiful thing from her. A moan! She had a very nice moan, which sounds weird. She was easy to get though.)

Anne: Alastor, please move inside me. I want your help to make me come.

(I heard her say as I felt my part enlarged inside her. But I was a fair gentleman, so I did what she said. I began to move slowly at first because this was our first time doing something like this, but after a couple thrusts I was picking up my speed. As I was picking up my speed, I placed my hands on headboard of the bed. I kept hearing Anne's moaning, her moaning turned me on so much.)

Alastor: Anne, how do you feel about this?

    (I asked her as I was slowing down and speeding up my thrust pace. She looked at me with desire in her eyes, opened her mouth, then let out a moan.)

Anne: Alastor I'm fine. But please go harder into me, Darling.

   (She replied as I was about going pick up my speed again. I thrusted harder and harder into her, I actually began to think about how good this. 'Anne, you're going to make me cum, and I don't what that. But do I want this now, come on Alastor. Don't you dare come inside her.' I thought as I was going harder into her. Her moaning is delightful, same with her insides.)

Anne: Alastor, I'm going to come. Please fuck me harder. You feel so fucking good inside.

   (She said as I kept my speed. But I kept going, I felt her walls were closing against me, I could barely make it though her.)

Anne: Alastor...
Alastor: Anne...I'm going to..

(We said as I went fast inside her before I released. After a couple minuets of deep, fast and hard thrusts, I released my load into her. Her moans this were delightful to hear, but Anne, herself felt, well not big or small. She was okay. Which sounds weird if you think about it.)

Anne: Alastor, you really do hit the right spot.

Alastor: I always hit my target, just right.

(I said as I let my load released into her. They were catching our breaths from our sexual activity. It felt like we had flew up in the clouds. For our first time at this, I say that we did a great job.)

Anne: Alastor, can we do this again some other time?

Alastor: of course, my darling.

  (We said as I took myself out of her, letting my load fall out of her. We cuddled as I covered ourselves with the bed covers, then fell asleep together.)

Words: 674