Chapter 6

(The past three months now, Alastor and Anne were for some reason growing dissent from each other. It might be because Alastor has been at the radio station for long time and Anne has been visiting her friends. At least that's what he thinks.)

(One day, when Alastor was sleeping in from working all night and day, yesterday. Anne sat down on the bed, next to him and looked at him with a stern look, gave a loving smile. She gave a kiss on his forehead, suddenly he woke up and saw Anne looking at him. He stood up, placed his left hand on her cheek. He had tired lines under his eyes.)

Alastor: Well, good morning.

    (He said as he was getting off the bed. Anne leaned towards him, he blocked her attempt to kiss him.)

Alastor: I'm sorry darling, but it appears to me that I've got to go to the radio station for today.

Anne: Okay, well. When you get back home can we  have a least one night alone. Where we can do what couples when they're alone together.

     (She said as she walked downstairs with him. Alastor knew that she want to have sex with him again. He shook his head, Anne stopped him as he was going walk out of the house, he had grabbed his paperwork for work. He sighed at her, then gave her a kiss on her forehead.)

Alastor: I'm sorry, darling. But I must head off to work, but when I get back, you can have another round of me.

  (He said as he kissed her forehead. She nodded with happiness, he lightly chuckled at her, then the house.)

   (Hours passed by, Alastor was finishing up the rest of the day's paperwork. He placed the paperwork on his boss's desk in his office. He began to walk back towards the house, where he was nervous and excited to see Anne.)

Alastor: Anne, my darling star. I'm home.

   (He shouted in the house. He walked in the kitchen to see her making coffee for them. She turned over to see him, looking at her with kind of a lust look. She gave him a cup of coffee that she made for him. They sat down on the couch, which the fireplace had a beautiful fire inside it.)

    (Alastor finished his cup, he placed her cup on the coffee table in of the couch. They snuggling close to each other, Alastor was blushing was they snuggled. They were looking at the fireplace for a few seconds, then looked at each other.)

Alastor: Anne, have I ever told you that you're my darling star?

    (He asked her as she sat down on his lap, she nodded. Then she leaned in his lips, Alastor was in shock a bit. She kind of surprised him, but then he began to take the kiss. Soon enough, he leaned her closer towards him. The two ended up making out on the couch, but then Alastor leaned her back. She let go of his lips, then lightly chuckled at him.)

Anne: Alastor, why don't we take this upstairs, in our room, on our bed?

    (She asked him. He nodded, then picked her up, walking towards their room, while holding her bridal style. She was blushing as he was holding her. He entered their room, then placed her on the bed. He closed the door, and after he closed the door. He hovered over her, then leaned in towards her lips and they began to make out on the bed.)

Words: 593