Chapter 1

(As Alastor was getting dressed for bed. Charlie gave him a kiss on his cheek. Then began to go to bed, but he felt like something was wrong. He shrugged it off and fell asleep in bed.)

(Suddenly as he slept he heard familiar voice. He woke up, and found himself in his old childhood room. Then he saw a shadowy figure at his door. 'Blake?' He thought as looked over at the door. Blake looked at Alastor with a worried expression.)

Alastor: Blake, what's wrong?

    (He asked his brother. Blake walked up him, with a letter. Alastor began to worry, but he got up the bed, and grabbed the letter.)

Blake: it's from the army. It's about Dad.

    (Blake said as he walked away from Alastor. Alastor began to read to the letter, tears of sadness began to run down his cheeks. He began to walk towards the rest of his family. His sister, Bella gave him a hug.)

Bella: I'm sorry, Alastor.
Lincoln: Me too, brother. Father was always such a good man. I remember  how happy he was when you and Bella were born.

(Lincoln said as he began to walk over to their mother, Abby who crying at her wedding picture with their father. Alastor walked over towards his mother and gave her a hug, She hugged him back.)

   (The next couple weeks, were hard Alastor and his family. Alastor started to "date" a girl named Anne. He finds her annoying, but he felt like he didn't want to hurt her by breaking up with her. He kind of loved. Alastor's brothers had gotten jobs to help with their family.)

Anne: Ally, dear are you okay?

(Anne asked him with a worried look on her face. Alastor scoffed at her, and gave her a kiss on her forehead.)

Alastor: I'm fine Anne. Really I'm just fine.

(He replied to her question. Anne scoffed with smug look on her face, then kissed him on his forehead. Alastor gave her a hug, not a kiss. Anne scoffed with annoyance from him not giving her another kiss. Alastor walked away from her and went back inside his house where he found his mother cooking dinner with Bella.)

Alastor: Hi Mom, hi Bella.

(He said as he walked up towards them with a smile on his face. They greeted him, and let him help them with dinner.)

(A hour later, Alastor's brothers came through the door. Alastor gave a smile to them, they gave him a smile back.)

Lincoln: Hey Al, how are you doing today?

Alastor: I'm doing fine, thank you very much.
Lincoln: okay.

(Later that night, just as he went to bed. He began to think about the future.)

I'm sorry that this chapter so short.
But I'll try not make the chapters this short.

Words: 470