Chapter 13

(Alastor and Charlie woke up next to each other. They looked at each other as they were blushing. Alastor sat up, while looking at her. He could barely remember what happened last night, then it just hit him. Charlie lifted the covers above her body a bit, she saw a big chunk of cum from her entrance direction, while her legs spread apart.)

Charlie: Wow, Alastor. Last night was magical, and so were you. Can you please do it again?

   (Charlie asked as she looked at him with a lustful desire stirring up between them. Alastor gave her a lustful smile.)

Alastor: As you wish, my doe.

    (He said as he was hovering over her, then placed himself into her. He could see that Charlie was enjoying him move inside her. But apparently as he kept moving into her, he was getting closer.)

Alastor: Charlie, I'm almost there.

Charlie: Really? Already?

Alastor: Yes, my doe.

(Alastor replied as he was now extremely close, still keeping up with his speed.)

Charlie: Well, then. Give me up your load, please.

(Charlie added as Alastor was only a few more humps away from releasing his load. Suddenly his brother, Blake, bursted threw the door. )

Blake: Good morning, Y'all!

(Blake shouted with excitement as Alastor and Charlie looked over to see him. Alastor looked at him, Charlie dug herself into Alastor's chest while closing her tightly as he was continuing to thrust inside her.)

Alastor: Blake! Please get out of here!

(Alastor shouted as he still kept going. Blake of course did what he said because he didn't wanted to see his brother and girlfriend having sex with each other.)

(A couple minutes later after Blake left, Alastor released into her. Charlie moaned as his load was overflowing her. Alastor took himself out of her, and his load directly came out of her. They began to lightly make out as his load kept flowing out of Charlie. They cuddled close to each other as Alastor was trying not to near Charlie as she finishes releasing his load out of her.)

Alastor: That felt amazing, my darling.

Charlie: You're right. The way you came is amazing. I love you, baby.

(They said as Alastor going to his side of the bed. He then grabbed his boxers and pants, that were on the floor near the bed and pulled them back on him.)

(He then picked up his waistcoat, bow tie cloth. He grabbed a shirt from his dresser, then as Charlie was getting off the bed, but before Alastor had left the room for she can get dressed. Charlie asked him a question.)

Charlie: Alastor, why is your brother in your house?

Alastor: He and his wife are moving into a new house, so they're staying here until they could finally move in there.

(He replied, then walked out of the room. He walked into the kitchen, to only see his brother and his brother's wife. Blake's wife waved hello at him, while Blake was still traumatize by what he saw with Alastor and Charlie.)

Alastor: Blake, why didn't you just on knock on the door, first?

(Alastor asked Blake, Blake replied with a shrug. A couple minutes later, Alastor and Charlie walked out of the house, then walked towards Charlie's home. Alastor was nervous to actually meet her parents. What if they didn't like him or that they don't him dating Charlie?)

  (When they reached her house, Charlie rang the doorbell. The front door opened and Alastor couldn't believe his eyes, but he saw his boss from radio station inside Charlie's house.)

Charlie: Alastor, this is my father. His name is Frank.

Frank: Charlie, he already knows who I am. He works at the radio station that I'm the head of. Would you like to come inside the house, young man?

Alastor: um...no thank you sir. I was just bringing Charlie back home.

(Alastor said as he was in a nervous wreck. Frank nodded as Charlie walked into her home. Alastor waved goodbye to them, then began to walk back towards his house.)

(When he got back to his home, he headed directly towards his office. He began to write down on a piece of paper.)

Hey everyone, I hope you're having a good year so far. I still can't believe that 2020 is over and gone with. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that Alastor up at this point is about 20 years old in the story.

Words: 748