Chapter 7 (LEMON)

I'm Sorry, but here's another SMUT CHAPTER!

   (Alastor was rubbing against Anne's thighs as he made out with her. He began to take bow tie, waistcoat and shirt, making Anne blush. Once again, Anne was wearing another drees. Alastor found her zipper in a instinct, and zipped her dress off her. She threw the dress off her, and let it fall on floor.)

(They covered themselves in bed sheets. Alastor leaned towards her, then began to remake out with her. He soon enough began unbuckle his pants, let them fall off the bed, then he began take off his boxer shorts. Alastor then began to nibble, kiss and lick on her neck. She looked at Alastor with a lustful pain in her eyes, moved her shorts off her, threw off the bed, he kissed on her forehead, then placed his part near her entrance and was rubbing it beside it.)

Anne: Alastor, please don't tease me. You're making me wet already, please put yourself inside me.

(She said as he still was rubbing against her entrance, then he slowly placed himself into her. She moaned as he was placing himself into her, Alastor then instantly began to move when he was fully inside her.)

Alastor: are you okay, Anne? Is it too much?

(He asked as he was moving slowly inside her. He kissed her on her lips as he began to faster inside her. Anne was moaning loudly from him thrusting, and she was moaning even louder when he decided to go harder into her.)

Anne: No, it's just perfect. Please keep going.

(She replied to his question as she placed her legs on his back. He continued moving into her, he was moving faster into her as Anne was moaning within every thrust. He placed his hands on the headboard of the bed. He was now thrusting harder into her as she was panting heavily. Anne rested her arms on his shoulders, they looked at each other as their sexual activity was continuing.)

Anne: I love you, my handsome stardust.
Please let's come together.

(She said as Alastor placed his hands back down on the bed mattress. He continued to move into her as she was panting. He started to pant as he was getting closer and closer to his climax.)

Alastor: Anne, I'm close. I'm really fucking close now.

(He said as he was getting even closer now. Soon enough, he thrusted himself into her, then released his climax into her.)

(After a few seconds, they were cuddling in the bedsheets, with Alastor behind her, he was fingering inside her opening. He had put his index and middle finger in her, but he then moved his index finger out of her, leaving his middle finger to continue. She held the bedsheets over her body.)

Anne: Alastor, I'm...going...to...COME.

(She said as she had left hand on his face, and moaned within every movement that his fingers made into her.)

Alastor: you can let all out of you. I won't care if come on my fingers.

(He whispered softly into her ear. He decided to move his fingers faster inside her.)

Alastor: Anne, please don't hold it in. You can come.

(He kept whispering into her ear. Anne could notice that Alastor was enjoying her insides. She kept holding her load, enjoying him and the way he was using his fingers inside her. Then Alastor put his index finger back into her.)

Alastor: Darling, please don't keep holding it in. Come, come on me.

(He said as he was beginning to raise his voice. She knew that he was right, he was feeling so good. She then held tightly on his hair as he was hard inside. Alastor moved his head towards her mouth, the kissed her as he kept moving his fingers.)

Anne: you really want me to come, don't you?

(Anne asked him as she go of his lips. He nodded and continued with her.)

Alastor: yes darling, I don't want you to be in pain from holding your load.

(He replied. She let a couple of moans, then sighed.)

Anne: well, okay. Besides I'm was getting tired of holding it in. I'm going to come on you now.

(She said as she was now beginning to release her load. He took his fingers out of her, letting her release her load onto the bed. She pulled him close to her.)

(Soon enough, Alastor had his part in her other hole. They were at the other side of the bed, Alastor was thrusting into her. Anne was moaning with delight. This was only going on for half a hour.)

('Oh shit! I'm going to come again.' Alastor thought as he went deeper into her. He thrusted deeper into her, then released. He felt relief to release into her, he looked down at her neck, leaned towards it. He then began to lightly nibble at it. Anne kept moaning with delight.)

(Alastor took himself out of her, then laidback on his side of the bed. But they were actually sleep, Anne hovered around Alastor's male part. She was rubbing it on her opening, then made it fully enter her. His part was twitching inside her for a second, then Alastor just came inside. Anne cuddled close to him, with the covers over their bodies. They soon fell asleep together.)

Words: 936

Hey everyone, this smut is short because I'm too tired made a long one. I hoped everyone had a happy holidays. Let's hope that 2021 is a bit than 2020. To be fair this the shortest smut chapter, I've written.