Chapter 15

(The couple woke to the morning sun shining threw their room's widow. Alastor looked over at his beloved wife to be and smiled. He put his arms around Charlie.)

Alastor: Good morning, my darling doe.

    (He began as Charlie widen her eyes in shock. He chuckled a bit, then gave her a kiss on her forehead. She placed her hands on her face. He chuckled again as he was getting his pants and boxers. He them on, then put his shirt. He buttoned it though.)

   (Charlie looked at Alastor, she blushed even more than it made her face turned bright red.)

Alastor: I let you get dressed, my dear.

   (He said as he walked out of the room, leaving Charlie still blushing. He walked into the kitchen, and began to cook breakfast for them. When Charlie came downstairs, Alastor had just finished cooking breakfast. They finished eating their breakfast, then placed their dishes. But they did, Charlie and Alastor were showing a lot of affection towards each other. He kissed Charlie on her forehead once more, causing her to blush scarlet red.)

Alastor: Sorry, darling. By the way, last night was a well, wonderful one with you.

(Alastor said as he was cleaning and putting the dishes. Charlie chuckled, she agreed with him about last night.)

Alastor: We should tell your parents that I propose to you last night.

Charlie: I think you're right. We can go there in the afternoon, today's his day off from work, after all. But maybe you should've gotten his blessing, first.

Alastor: I guess, you're right.

(Alastor said as Charlie giggled. Suddenly the doorbell rang, Alastor opened the door. He saw his boss, Charlie's father at the door. Alastor let him in. Apparently, her father were excited about something, but be fair. He was like that. Charlie walked over to her father in the hallway, talking to Alastor.)

Charlie: Hi, dad. What are you doing here?

Frank: Well, I just wanted to visit you and Alastor since I barely visit y'all.

  (He answered her question as they walked towards the kitchen. Charlie looked at Alastor, Alastor nodded.)

Charlie: Dad, Alastor and I have some news to tell you.

    (Charlie began, her father turned around waiting for them to speak.)

Charlie: Dad, Alastor has proposed to me last night, and we don't know when we getting married.

   (Charlie answered, her father lit up due to his excitement of his daughter and future son-in-law. The couple were surprise at his reaction, Alastor thought that he would kill him and Charlie thought the same thing.)

Frank: I'm so happy for both of y'all. I might be a grandfather, one day.

   (Charlie and Alastor blushed at the thought that Frank gave them.)

Charlie: Dad! We're not even married yet!

Frank: Oh, sorry. Well, I'll see you soon, Alastor and Charlie.

   (Frank said as he walked out of the house. Charlie and Alastor were now too tired to do anything else, so they just slept for the rest of the day.)

Words: 506