Chapter 28

(April 23, 1926.)

  (Alastor woke up with a shot pain on his forehead, stomach, and left leg. He got up from the bed. He exited his room and walked toward the kitchen.)

  (He didn't care if he was shirtless. He was the only one in the house, because he had moved into a cabin in the woods not too far from the city.)

  (He started to take medication for the pain he keeps getting every morning. As Alastor was about to take his medication, he felt a burning pain in his stomach. He dropped to the floor while holding on his stomach. He sat back up, and took his medication. Alastor felt a little relief from the it. The burning was slowly burning out from his stomach.)

  (Suddenly, he heard a knock on the front door. Alastor got up from the floor. He felt nauseous and sickly as he got dressed into his normal attire and walked to the radio station. He groaned, then held back his vomit. As the day continued, Alastor's friends were worrying about their friend.)

(Alastor muttered to himself throughout the rest of the day. Even his colleagues were wondering about him.)

(When work ended, Alastor walked to the tavern were Husk and his friends were. Alastor waved to Husk as his friend gave him his usual drink. Alastor was muttering to him as Husk's own friends were next to Alastor, the left and right side of him.)

(One of Husk's friends, a young woman who was only a year younger than Al, tapped his shoulder. Alastor looked at her. Even though he was drunk, he ignored her. The was kept moving as people were leaving the tavern. The only people left in the tavern were Alastor, Husk, and the young woman.)

(Alastor waved hello to the young woman, which she blushed for a reaction to his hello. Alastor groaned silently as the band in the background was playing. Alastor moved his head to the beat of the song the band was playing.)

  (Later that night, Husk helped Alastor get back to his home. As Alastor fell asleep, he felt something among him. He lifted himself up from the pillows, and looked around his room. He groaned as fell back down on the pillows.)

(April 24, 1926)

(The morning flew back to the next day. Alastor got up from his bed. Suddenly, just as he was about to button his shirt, he heard a knock on the door. He opened it, and saw Husk and Husk's female friend. Alastor groaned. Alastor was scolding at them.)

Alastor: What are you doing here? And how did you get inside my house, and how did you find it?

(Alastor then looked at the female. He noticed that she was flustered with her red blushing face. Alastor growled softly. Husk rolled his eyes and began to answer his questions. The female continued to look at Alastor. Alastor didn't even look when Husk was talking.)

  (After husk answered the questions, he introduced his female friend. 'Oh my, she looks practically like my Charlie. Except she has a darker skin tone than her. My Charlie had nearly the whitest of skin. While this female has a pale honey tone of skin.' Alastor pondered.)

Husk: Alastor, this my friend, Essie.

(Alastor shaked Essie's hand. She still continued to blush. Husk sighed and spoke.)

Husk: Well, we'll get out of your house, and let you do what you do.

Alastor: Husker, my dear friend, I was just going to work.

(Alastor said. Alastor walked back in his room and closed the door behind him. Alastor buttoned his, and then his waistcoat. Alastor walked out of his room to notice that Husk and Essie weren't there. He walked out of the house, and made his way to the city.)

(When Alastor got to the radio station, he got to the recording room and began to walk on his own paperwork. Everyone knew that Alastor was always so cheery and lighthearted when he's on air for the radio.)

  (When the sun just going, Alastor was just about to walk back home, but one of the colleagues stopped him. Alastor looked at this strange man.)

Alastor: Louis, please I'm trying to get back to my home.

(Louis continued to look, but with a cruel scowl. Alastor looked back and forth from Louis to the ground, then back to Louis several times. Alastor started to walk away from Louis.)

(Alastor saw that Essie was walking down the same street that he was. Alastor ran up to her. Essie looked at him, and they began to talk to each other. Alastor waved goodbye to her and continued making his way back home.)

  (December 27, 1926)

(Eight months passed, Alastor still continued the same routine almost every day, but with a bit a twist to it. He would wake up around 6 am, walk the radio station, work from 10 am to 9:45 pm, however since Alastor had met Essie, after work he go over her place for fifteen minutes since her house was only a block away from Husk's tavern and the woods.)

(So, after his visit, he would go to husk's tavern and get half drunk for he can find his way back home. When Alastor got home, he made his way to the couch and slept.)

Words: 892