Chapter 9

(The morning rain pored as Alastor was finishing up killing his latest victim. He looked over at the pile of bodies in the corner of the room he was in. He jumped out of the window in the kitchen of the house he was in.)

(When he got back to his house, he walked towards his office, where he had now a pile of human bones in corner. He sighed, then began to write down his number of victims he killed that night. After he wrote, he grabbed the knife from the drawer, rolled up his sleeve and began to slowly cut his arm. He had several knife cuts on each of his arms.)

Alastor: Another suspenseful night of murder.

(He said softly as he sat down on his chair. He looked over at a picture of his mother, siblings and his brothers' family. 'I should pick some things up for tonight. My family is coming over, after all.' He thought as he got up. He began to put the bones in a closet in the office, then suddenly his arms began to sting. He stepped back from the pain that his arms were giving him. He suddenly fell on his back, as the rest of the bones caught him.)

Alastor: Holy shit!

(He shouted as he got back up to his feet. He began stumbling towards his desk. He then looked over his arms, he tried to make his way towards the bathroom. He had just finished putting the bones in closet.)

(Later that night, his family had came over. Alastor was talking with his brothers, while their wives were taking care of their children.)

Blake: Alastor, we've heard about what happened to Anne, and we're sorry for your loss.

Alastor: To be honest, I did find her annoying.

Lincoln: Wow, Alastor. I didn't know that you would think of her like that. But we're being honest with each other, she was well, a slut.

(Lincoln said as his brothers agreed. When Alastor's family had left, he went straight to bed and fell asleep.)

(The morning was difficult for him. He had to go to work that day, but there was someone he kind of knew there.)

Words: 370