Chapter 20

Hey I'm back. I just wanted to say thank so much for reading this story. I know it's not that much of reads, but I don't care. Anyway, enjoy the chapter.

(Alastor's POV)

(I can't believe that it's two years since Charlie and I had gotten married.)

Charlie: Darling, please don't stop. Release your cum.

(I heard Charlie as I thrusted harder into her. Yes, me and her have been trying  to make a child, for our two years of marriage. We haven't been successful at least. But we've been trying, or I've been trying to make her pregnant.)

    (I lifted her ass up while still keeping my pace on. I felt her legs wrap around my waist. I held her by her ass, and I felt her getting wetter within every thrust I made inside.)

Charlie: Yes Darling! Please make me pregnant with your cum.

     (She said as I kept up with my pace. I then placed my hands back down on the mattress, and again still kept thrusting inside. Her moans were now filled with pain and everything lustful. Every second, I could feel myself getting closer.)

Alastor: Charlie, I'm about to release my cum. I'm going to make you pregnant as fuck.

(I spoke after I kissed her on her lips. I could tell that Charlie wanted me to release inside her. As I was coming closer to releasing, I gently pulled her legs off my waist, then held them as I thrusted harder into her. Soon enough, I dug my dick all the way into her and came inside.)

   (Charlie's moans made me come more inside her. I was feeling relief as I continued to come inside her. I leaned over towards Charlie and kissed her as my cum still continued to flow into her.)

Alastor: Charlie, you know that this would make you have my child.

  (I spoke after I let go of her lips. She sighed with delight as my load kept flowing into her.)

Charlie: I know, my dear. Which sounds nice, darling.

   (She responded as I was just finishing up releasing. When I finished, I took myself out of her and covered us with the bedsheets. We cuddled close to each other. We kissed each other on the lips, just before we fell asleep.)

Charlie: I love you, my darling.

    (She said with tired voice, then fell asleep. I spoke the same thing to her, then I fell asleep.)

(Third person)

    (The next morning, Alastor woke up to only see his beloved wife next to him. He smiled, and kept that smile as he quietly, although quickly got up from the bed. He quietly got dressed, walked downstairs towards the kitchen. He saw his friend, Beetlejuice standing in the kitchen for reason.)

Alastor: Good morning, my dear friend. Did we wake you up from, well last night?

Beetlejuice: What? No, I just woke up on my own and came to the kitchen. Although, I made breakfast for all of us.

    (Beetlejuice responded, then looked back at his friend. Beetlejuice walked towards Alastor and gave smug look.)

Beetlejuice: So, you had a kinky night, huh? Well, let's hope that it work this time.

     (Alastor was blushing as Beetlejuice spoke. Then Alastor noticed that Charlie was now awake and fully clothed. Charlie smiled at the males.)

Charlie: Good morning, my darling. Good morning, Beetlejuice.

Beetlejuice: Good morning, Charlie. Oh, sorry. Here's your breakfast, I made it myself.