Chapter 26

(The morning sun rosed with foggy dawn. Alastor woke up with pain in his head, although he had to get to work at the station. When he got to the kitchen before he left the house. He grabbed a wine bottle out of the cabinet for later after work and he could forget about tonight.)

(Alastor walked in the building, everyone was looking at him with confusion. They all knew that he worked that the radio station. Louis was frustrated with Alastor being here. Alastor waved hello to him, he didn't waved back. That didn't matter to Alastor right now.)

  (During the break for radio station employees, Alastor was ease dropping from hearing his fellow companions talking about him. The employees were only allowed to smoke in the break room. They only had alcohol, whisky, liquor, etc. on special days. Today was one of those days.)

(Alastor took out a cigarette packet and started one up. Louis was looking at him with anger. Most of the employees were shocked to see Alastor with drugs or smokes. Alastor couldn't take it anymore with theses people.)

  (After work, Alastor was the first one to leave. He went back to his house. When he got home, Alastor walked into the kitchen and grabbed a liquor bottle. He drank the whole thing. Then he packed up a couple bottles for him and Beetlejuice. Mostly for Alastor to forget the night.)

  (Alastor entered the house of Beetlejuice and his sister. Alastor walked towards Beetlejuice's sister. They walked into a room. The two began to strip. Alastor stopped at his boxers. However, Beetlejuice's sister didn't.)

  (Sara spread her legs out for Alastor to see. Alastor glanced over at her and rolled his eyes. Alastor sat down next to her on the bed. Sara sat down on his lap, just on his part. Alastor couldn't feel sexual tension between them. Sara began to glide her entrance on him. He still couldn't feel any tension.)

(Alastor flipped her back on her back. Sara moaned in pain, and that hit him. She moaned again. Alastor started to get turned on from her moans of pain. Alastor took his part out of his boxers and began to rub against her entrance.)

   (Soon enough, Alastor got hard as stone. He slowly entered Sara. She moaned as he fully entered her. Alastor began thrusting with force as he was standing up at the end of the bed. He thrusted and thrusted, Sara didn't stop him.)

  (Alastor kept thrusting with force. Soon, he began to thrust with more force and speed. After a while, he thrusted himself hard into her and came. Sara moaned as his load swiftly went inside.)

   (Alastor took himself out of her and rested on the bed. Sara tried to give him a kiss on his cheek, but he stopped her. Alastor gave her a growl. He then fell asleep on her bed.)

Words: 486