Chapter 12 (LEMON)

(Alastor's POV)

    (When it was time for the bar to close for the night. I was a little bit more drunk than Charlie. I still was able to walk, and she entered my house with me. We walked towards my bedroom, where when we were in, I closed the door behind her, I began to kiss passionately. She was taking in my kiss, but then she was panting nervously when I brought her to my bed.)

Charlie: Alastor, please this will be my first time doing something like this. Could you take it slowly?

     (Charlie said as I looked at her, in a drunken state but with some lust. I nodded, then moved closer towards her. We looked at each other, we kissed then soon began to make out again. We took our shoes off, then moved more towards the pillows as we made out.)

   (I found her dress's zipper straight away. I zipped the dress off her, leaving her in her bra and underwear. I covered ourselves with the bedsheets, I was now taking off my bow tie, waistcoat, shirt and pants. I threw them off the bed, although my pants fell right next to the bed. We started to make out once again, but I could tell that Charlie was almost ready for me to be in her.)

  (During our make out, our tongues began to fight for dominance over each other's mouth. I was winning their little tongue fight, while Charlie had just gave up. We separated ourselves from our mouths to catch their breath, a thick trail of salvia followed behind us.)

(Sweat began running down our face and bodies. I leaned towards her neck, began to run down as I gave her kisses, small nibbles and licks, then let go of her neck. Charlie smiled nervously at him as my upper half was above her, making her blush. I looked at her with a charming smile, but it had some lust to it.)

(I began to move one of my hands towards her bra strap. But She stood back up, then moved deep on the headboard, she looked scared, but I looked at her with confusion. She sighed, hugged me as I still looked confused. I hugged her back, then gently moved her head up for me to look at her. I could see her blushing at me.)

(Then I looked over at one of her shoulders, to see one her bra straps had fallen off her shoulder. I began to move it back on her, but she stopped me by holding on my hand. She began to give me sedative smile, I was now standing up on my knees. She then was kissing me again, I moved her legs towards my body, so she put her legs on my back. Then, we were rubbing against each other now.)

Charlie: I love you, Alastor.

(She said as she pulled away from me for a second, then continued making out with me. Our tongues were once again fighting for dominance. We separated to only catch their breath, Charlie was rubbing her area against mine. As she was rubbing, she blushed when I felt I was getting so turned on. She was beginning to rub against me with a faster pace.)

Alastor: I love you too, Charlie.

(I said as I was clipping her bra off. When I did, Charlie took it off, but I was the one who threw it off towards the floor.)

Alastor: You don't need anymore for this.

    ( I spoke as I knew that if Charlie kept rubbing him, then I'll just come in my boxers.)

     (I threw our bodies back towards the pillows, where I started to remove my boxers, then I took off Charlie's. I threw them off the bed, then began rubbing my part on Charlie's entrance. She loudly moaning as I was rubbing against her. I could tell that she ready for me. Charlie had covered us with the bedsheets again.)

Charlie: I'm ready for you, Alastor.

     (She said, I started put his part into her. Charlie moaned loudly as I was putting my tip into her, she moaned more with pain as I continued push to myself deeper into her. I was having a hard time actually getting myself fully into her because I didn't realize how tight she actually felt.)