Chapter 22

This isn't a smut chapter. But it will have some adult themes, like I don't know...Childbirth!

   (Three months more had passed. Charlie woke up to see Alastor sitting to her. He helped her up from the bed, and into the kitchen. They had had their breakfast, which Charlie still a bit of morning sickness. Suddenly, she groaned a bit, Alastor walked to her.)

Alastor: You okay, dear? Is the baby coming?

Charlie: Alastor, it was just a little kick. I'm fine, I promise you.

   (Charlie exclaimed as she looked at her husband, then she took deep breath. Alastor and Charlie hugged each other.)

Charlie: I'm sorry Alastor. It's just that...you were being overprotective. Look, dearest I know you're excited to be a father, but I give to your child for you to be one and I don't want you to so worried about this. I'm going upstairs to rest.

   (She explained to him, then walked out of the kitchen. Suddenly a few seconds after Charlie left the kitchen. Alastor heard her shout. He ran towards her, Charlie had herself against the wall with a look of pain on her face. Charlie began to cry, as she felt kicks from her child pounding inside her.)

Charlie: Alastor...d-dearest, I think that the baby is coming.

(She claimed as she tried to hugged him. Alastor began to help to her move towards their bed. Beetlejuice then started to call the Doctor and their families.)

Charlie: Alastor, please help me stop the pain.

Alastor: Charlie, I'm sorry, but I can't stop your pain. Still look on the positive side, you have me to be here for you during this time.

  (Charlie smiled at him, then groaned in pain. Suddenly, the doctor bursts into the room with Alastor's mother and his brother's' wives. Lily lead Alastor out of the room, where only his siblings, Charlie's siblings, and mother were there. But where was Frank? That didn't matter right now to him.)

    (One hour passed, everyone was getting anxious about how long it was taking for Charlie to give birth. Alastor couldn't take it anymore, he walked straight into the room. He saw Charlie having a hard time trying to give birth with his mother trying to calm her down. He rushed to her side, then held her hand, she looked at him with a look of pain.)

Doctor: You're almost there. Just one more push, please.

   (The Doctor said as he continued to help her. Then soon after a minute, finally had pushed out her child from her. Tears were running down Charlie's cheeks. Alastor gave her a kiss on her forehead, then the doctor gave her the child after cutting the umbilical cord and wrapping it in a blanket.)

Doctor: Well, congratulations to y'all. Charlie, you have given birth to healthy baby boy.

    ('A boy! Oh, Charlie I'm so happy!' Alastor thought as he lightly kissed his wife's forehead and lightly patted his son's head. Charlie gave Alastor their son.)

Alastor: Charlie, thank you.

Charlie: why are you thanking me? You were the one who made me pregnant with your son. I should be thanking you, dearest.

Alastor: I guess you're right, my darling doe. 

    (He said as he cuddled close to her to the opposite side of her on the bed. Charlie then fell asleep, her lightly fell Alastor's shoulder. He was in tears in tears of joy after his son's birth, slept next to her.)

Words: 579