Chapter 19(LEMON)

(When nightfall came around, Beetlejuice was staying in the guest room that Blake and his wife stayed in. Charlie and Alastor were in their bedroom, sitting on the bed.)

    (Alastor then took off his bow tie, waistcoat and shirt. They looked at each other with lust burning in their eyes.)

Alastor: Charlie...are you...ready for me?

(Alastor spoke as he paused while taking off his pants, and boxers. Charlie was zipping off her dress, letting it fall to the floor, unbuttoning her bra, and threw it on the floor.)

Charlie: Now...I'm...ready for you.

(Charlie said as she was taking off her underwear, and slightly opening her entrance. Alastor began to rub his part on her entrance. Charlie tried to lightly moan, because she or Alastor wanted Beetlejuice to walk into their bedroom and see them having sex.)

(Charlie began to moan loudly as he kept basically teasing her. Alastor sighed, then lightly entered his tip into her, he stopped to wait for her voice.)

Charlie: Alastor, please go deeper in me. I need more of you.

(Alastor did what she moaned to him. Charlie kept moaning as he was moving deeper into her. She moaned in pain when he had his part fully in her. He waited to hear her moans of desire. When he did hear her, he began to slowly thrust into her.)

Charlie: Alastor, please go faster inside me.

(Charlie moaned in his ear to his right. He began to do what she moaned. Charlie moaned with delight as he continued to move himself faster, faster and faster inside her. She moaned with delight, pleasure and lust between every single thrust Alastor made inside her, to a point that Beetlejuice could faintly hear from his room.)

Beetlejuice: What the fuck is that noise?

   (He asked himself as he got up from the bed and walked towards his friend's' bedroom. When he got close to the door, he could barely hear moaning. 'What the fucking Hell.' Beetlejuice thought as he lightly pushed the door open. He saw Alastor above Charlie, where Alastor was still moving faster inside her, but soon enough, he felt his load raising up from his part.)

Alastor: Charlie, I'm going to come! Oh shit, Charlie here I go!

  (He thrusted hard, twitching inside Charlie. Charlie moaned as she was enjoying him overflowing her with his cum.)

    (Beetlejuice left them to do their thing. Meanwhile, Charlie had sat down in front of Alastor and he began fingering her entrance with his middle finger. Charlie felt Alastor going soft on her.)

Charlie: Harder, baby. Please go harder.

    (Charlie moaned with delight. Alastor then reached for her second hole and began to finger that. Charlie moaned with passion and anger.)

Charlie: Alastor, please not there.

   (Alastor kept going, he then stopped fingering Charlie for a while. He looked at her, then push their bodies down on the mattress. Charlie moved her neck over, only for Alastor to lick, and kiss around.)

Charlie: Alastor, please put yourself into me.
      (She spoke as lust as overwhelming them. Alastor nodded at her, then actually placed his part inside her hole. Charlie moaned as he started thrusting into her.)

Charlie: Alastor, please don't stop. Go faster please.

(She moaned out to him as he was going faster inside her. He began to thrust even faster into her. Charlie continued to moan out. Alastor began groaning as he was getting closer to his climax.)

Alastor: Charlie, I'm going to come.

Charlie: yes please do. Come inside me, I need your load in me.

     (Charlie moaned out as his thrust were turning into jabs. Charlie moaned loudly when he gave her, his final thrust. He then came inside her. Charlie gave a ahegao face expression as his load was overflowing inside her.)

(The couple then covered themselves with the bedsheets. They looked at each other as they were blushing red. Charlie held on Alastor's hand, and he gave her a kiss on her forehead.)

Charlie: Thank you for this, darling. I'm sure we'll have to keep doing for a while now.

(Charlie spoke as she was now falling asleep. Alastor looked at her with lust in his eyes, then fell asleep while holding on her hand. 'I guess that she loved the missionary that we had' Alastor thought.)

Words: 704

I haven't been inspired that much. So, I'm taking a break for a couple of days. I'll use the time finish my other books.