Chapter 8

(The past couple weeks for Anne and Alastor have been rough. Alastor still tries to find time to spend with Anne. But one day, when Alastor was at the radio station. He overheard some of his coworkers about someone.)

Coworker 1: So, Robert. Have you heard back from your special friend?

Robert: No, I haven't yet John. But when I do, I bet she wants to do me. If you what I mean.

(Alastor scoffed at them. They turned to see Alastor fiddling with the microphone on the desk in the recording booth.)

John: what about you, Alastor? How's your girlfriend doing? Wait, isn't her name Anne?

Alastor: yes it is, my elegant fella, and how do know her name?

   (He asked his colleagues, who then laughed at him.)

John: Well, if you haven't known. She's a whore, she was been seeing us two and my brother that's your age, actually Alastor.

   (Alastor stood frozen in shock when he heard what his colleague said to him. He began to walk out of the building. When he walked in his house, he sighed.)

Alastor: Anne, I'm home.

(He said as he placed his work supplies on his desk in his office. He walked around the house, for he was hearing some noises around. The noise was getting louder as he walked by his and Anne's room. He knocked on the door, but the noises kept going. He had no choice but to open it and he did. He found Anne with a man on the bed, with no clothes on and the man humping her. He closed the door, anger was stirring up in him, he walked downstairs towards his office, he grabbed the shotgun from his office off the wall and the axe as well.)

(He stormed upstairs, then flung the door open wide. Anne and the man looked at him, shocked. Alastor fired the shotgun towards the man's head, where the bullet hit his head. He then pulled Anne off the bed, towards the floor. He kept pinned her on floor, where he let her hear his last laugh and words from him.)

Alastor: Don't lose your head, also say hello to my father for me.

(He said, then swung the axe to her neck, letting her head separate from her neck. He was watching their blood spill from their bodies, licked their blood on his body from him. He waited till moonlight to buried his victims' bodies. He had wrapped the bodies in long black bags. He went to the forest, dug two holes in the ground. Then he placed the bodies in the ground.)

(When he got back to his house, he started insanely as he was moving towards his office to put the shotgun and axe back on the wall. He fell on his bed, growled at Anne's side of the bed. Then fell asleep on his side.)

Words: 484