Chapter 5 (LEMON)

(Alastor's POV)
   (I woke up, smelling something from the kitchen, I turned to see if Anne had woken up. She did. I started to remember what happened last night, I lifted the covers up and saw nothing underneath me. I blushed, then grabbed my pants and boxers that wasn't far away from the bed, but just right next. I placed them back on me, then grabbed my shirt and placed it back on me. But hey, fuck it. I was too tired to button it, I just walked downstairs towards the kitchen. I saw Anne cooking something.)

Alastor: Good morning, my darling star.

(Third person)

  (Anne jumped a bit from fear. She turned her head to see Alastor, in his unbuttoned shirt. She turned away from his site as she was blushing red. He walked up towards her, making her blush more. He gave her a kiss on her left cheek, she stopped cooking for him. He began to kiss on her neck, causing Anne to blush redder.)

Alastor: Last night was one of the best nights of my life.

   (Alastor said to her as he placed his hands on her shoulder, he began to rekiss her on her neck again. This time, She was trying to hold in a moan. But she couldn't, Anne released a moan out of pleasure. Alastor let go of her neck and took a few steps back, shocked.)

Anne: Sorry Al. You were making me blush, and since you don't fully have a shirt on. I couldn't help myself.

    (Anne said as she tried to cover her face from Alastor to not look at him. Alastor sighed, held on her hands as he took them off her face and gave her a forgiving smile. She gave him a hug, he was shocked at first, then gave her hug back. Suddenly Alastor sniffed the air, then looked up.)

Alastor: Anne, your meal's burning.

(Anne widen her eyes and looked over at the stove.)

Anne:Putain de merde sacrée!

Alastor: What was the meal?

  (Alastor asked her as she put out the fire. Anne sighed then looked over at him.)

Anne: was for tonight, since it's our two year anniversary for dating, Alastor.

(She said as she turned towards him again. He gave her a caring smile, then kissed her forehead. He started to walk upstairs to get into some normal clothes.)

('Anne, you're propose to him. You have known him for two years now. So, today's the perfect day to propose.' Anne thought as she cleaning the dishes in the sink. Later that day, The couple went out towards the park. They looked all around the park, they saw beautiful flowers, a clear sky and beautiful green grass. Later at night, Anne and Alastor were just snuggling on the couch, in the dark with some candles that were lit up.)

Anne: Alastor, I know that we're still young, but I was hoping that we would get married, like say in a year.

    (Anne said. Alastor suddenly began to laugh.)

Alastor: Darling, I'm not ready for marriage. Maybe in a couple years okay?

   (Alastor said as he pulled her closer to him. Anne then gave a smirk.)

Anne: I love how passionately you kiss. Do it again.

   (Anne said in sedative voice as she sat down on his lap. Alastor began to blush, then he looked. He felt her rubbing her thighs against his, causing him to feel hard in his pants. He felt like his pants were getting tighter as she rubbed against his thighs.)

Anne: Alastor, please let's finish what we started last night.

    (She said as she kept rubbing, but now unbuckling his pants. Suddenly she started to unzip her dress, and when she found the zipper. She began to take it off her, causing Alastor to drool. But she just kept her dress on.)

Alastor: Anne, you look absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to be inside you again.

      (Alastor said as he began to unbutton his shirt. He pulled her close to his lips, then she leaned in and kissed him. Soon enough, they were making out. Alastor couldn't take it anymore, so he moved his part outside of his boxers and pants. Anne was hovering over where his part was, Alastor pushed him into her. She gasped as he pushed her deeper into him.)

   (Alastor began to move himself inside her. He moved slowly at first, then after a while he was fast and hard as he could into her. Anne kissed him as he did so. But he grabbed her thighs, pulled her closer to him, and kept thrusting into her.)

   (Anne kept kissing him as he moved. Suddenly he released one of his loads into as he was moving. Anne began to move herself on him, and he released into her again.)

Anne: Daddy!

   (She softly moaned into his ear, then rested on his chest. Alastor was in shock to hear her say that.)

Words: 827