CHAPTER- 27.

Hafsa's pov:

It was a very tiring day today. I was Standing in front of my big size mirror getting dressed for the party. Since morning I didn't even had time to peacefully sit for a sec. It was a very hectic day as the event organisers came early morning for the decoration and me guiding them all the day. I am really tired. It's 6.30 p.m and sharp 7 the guest will start to come one by one. I should get ready soon I told my self and continued dressing.

I wore a gown today and a matching hijab wrapped around my head loosely without pins. I did a little bit of make up and wore my accessories with my high heels on and at last I am ready for the party now. I was about to go down when I saw Haya came in my room to call me. She was wearing a gown too. She look so royal and classy in her black gown. My little sister has grown up. I am sure boys of her age will be behind her today. I let out a small chuckle and headed downstairs along with her.

As we both went down I saw mom and dad standing there talking with some of our relatives

As we both went down I saw mom and dad standing there talking with some of our relatives. Mom looks so beautiful and dad like always a handsome man. Mom was wearing a heavy worked red colour designer saree with a diamond choker around her neck and other matching accessories. She look just wow and dad was wearing a white suit that fitted him perfectly.

I must say my dad he is still very fit like we saw him in his marriage photographs. I went near them and gave a big hug by wishing them once again a happy wedding anniversary. I greeted our relatives there who has come to the party and all the guest one by one and Haya did the same and she was with me the whole time. We both were busy attending the guest.

I checked the time in my mobile it was 7.10 p.m and half of the guest has already arrived and some are yet to come. I was wondering why Zaid and is family isn't here yet.

As I was with Haya in the entrance welcoming the guest. I saw samir coming in along with his parents. I welcomed and took them in to meet mom and dad.

" Your prince charming came or not, Samir asked for which I just gave him a blank look".

Samirr!!!

He laughed out of loud seeing my blank expressions.
"Alright babe you wait for your prince charming and I am going to enjoy the party".

"Catch you later, he said and left me alone engaging with the other guest".
Uff, I huffed in irritation thinking what took him so much time to come.

Zaid's pov :

"Didi ( sister) hurry up its getting late.
Yes Zaid coming in just 2 minutes, she said and I was still waiting near my car waiting for all".

Atlast they came I shrugged my shoulders and sat in the driving seat while mom, sister and Aloo sat in the back seat of the car. I started driving and drove off towards Hafsa's house

It was 7.20 as we reached Hafsa's house. I parked the car in the parking lot and we all proceeded towards the entrance. The decor for tonight was so good. I must say the party has been organised very well. I am sure all of this is Hafsa's ideas. We all proceeded forward towards the house and we saw Mr. Hadid near the entrance welcoming the guest.

As he saw me he came near us along with someone accompanying him. I am sure she must be Mrs. Hadid.

Mr. Hadid welcomed me with one of his very bright smile giving me a short hug.
"I am very happy that you came Mr. Malik, he said which made me happy but I don't know why".

"Mr. Malik this is my wife Mrs. Safa Hadid, he said and I greeted her for which she responded with a short smile".

Hafsa, Haya and her mom all are photo copies of each other.
"Same genes!"
I let out a deep chuckle and I introduced my mom and sister to Hafsa's parents.

My mom and sister got engaged with with Hafsa's parents while I excused myself to find Hafsa.

I searched for her everywhere in the party. My eyes searching for her without rest and atlast I found her standing there a few feets away from me.

"DAMN!!!!"She looks so damn beautiful

"DAMN!!!!"
She looks so damn beautiful. I was admiring her from afar watching every inch of her beauty. She looks so beautiful and classy, gorgeous and what not. My eyes met hers atlast and she caught me staring at her.

"Damn!"
She started walking towards me which made me so restless in every step she take. I could feel my heart beating so fast. I kept my hands on my chest and found its pumping like hell.

"Hi Zaid, she spoked as she came near me. My heart skipped a beat when I heard her voice. I was still freezed at the moment".

"Zaid, she called again and I was pulled back to reality".
"Hi Hafsa, I said and she laughed which made my heart skip a beat again".

"THIS WOMAN IS MAKING ME CRAZY!"

Can I tell something Hafsa, I asked and she got confused whether to say yes or no for what I asked. After a moment of silence she nodded as yes in response.

"YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL TONIGHT!"
I could see a smile forming on her face which made her blush even more.

"SOMEONE SAVE ME!"
My heart screams inside.

We both were staring at each other and we felt the world has stopped to rotate and everything is stopped except us.

Our staring contest broke when Haya joined us along with my mom and sister. They already had intro I guess.
We all had some chit-chat together. I feel like I am some show piece material as all this four ladies having fun together in god knows with what topic (lol).

"I was like odd one out!"

Keep reading!

Keep reading!

Keep reading!

Zaid was aww strucked while he look at Hafsa 😂😂😂

Stay tuned for more😉

Like, vote, comment, share ♥️

Shabbu ♥️