CHAPTER-26.

Hafsa's pov :

I was driving back to my office since I have a meeting with the engineer. I saw Zaid today and I am feel much better now.
I hope he gets well soon and come back to office.

I could see a shade of sadness in Zaid's face when I was about to leave from his house. Zaid's mom and sister asked me to stay for lunch. I wanted to stay too but I can't I have lot of works.

I feel like staying there always with Zaid, with his mom, sister and his niece. Its such a loving family.

"Wait!"
"What?"
"Why do I feel this way?"
"Have I started to develop feelings for him?"

I was thinking all this and I already reached my office. I straight away went to my cabin and sat on my rolling chair. After some time Afiya  came in my cabin telling that the engineer has come for the meeting. I asked her to send him in and she left smiling.

The meeting was done in some 30 minutes and the construction work is going to start soon. I continued doing my works and I heard a knock on my cabin door.

Knock.. knock..
"Dad!"
I stood up as he entered my cabin.

"Dad you would have called me!"
"I would have come to your cabin".

"Its ok dear I wanted to come, he said smiling and sat in front of me in a chair".

"Your meeting over, he asked leaning on the chair?"
"Yes dad just now".

"I am very proud of you Hafsa, you are really working very hard. I am proud of you, he said with a bright smile".

"Dad!"
I smiled at his words.

"Hafsa I am gonna give you one more work now".
"What's that dad?"
"I hope you remember its your mom and my wedding anniversary tomorrow".

"Of course dad how will I forgot, I said rolling my eyes and he laughed out loud".
"So what's the plan dad?"
"Hafsa as you know its our 25 th wedding anniversary so I am thinking of giving a very big party"

"That's awesome dad".
"Not so easy dear, I am giving this responsibility to you. You are going to organise the party".

"Alright dad, I agreed and he smiled happily".
"Hafsa take good care of food, decorations, inviting all the guest and one more thing invite Mr. Malik and his family too for the party".

My eyes opened wide in shock.
"Who dad, I asked again?"
"Mr. Malik and his family he said again smiling".

Alright dad, I said and he left from my cabin telling that he is going out for a meeting.
I dialled mom's number.
"Yes Hafsa".

"Mom you both be ready as soon as I reach home we will go for shopping today for tomorrow's party".
"Yes Hafsa we will be ready, my mom said and I hung the call smiling".

Knock.... knock...
"Yes come in".

"Hafsa mam party organisers have come to meet you".
"Send them in, I said and she left closing the door behind her".

Party organisers came in showing me the decoration ideas. We discussed everything for tomorrow's party. The party theme, decors etc.

The meeting was done with the organisers and I left the cabin grabbing my stuffs. I saw Afiya in her table working in the laptop.

"Afiya did you  invited all our staffs and their families for the party tomorrow night".
"Yes mam I did".

"Afiya and you are invited too. Come for sure, I said and she smiled brightly".

Afiya tomorrow I won't come to office since I have works at home regarding the party tomorrow and Mr. Malik won't be coming too. He isn't well so if any work regarding the new restaurant contact me anytime.

Anyways dad will be coming tomorrow he will handle everything. In case if you need my presence anywhere contact me immediately.

"Sure mam I will take care of everything, she assured and I am relaxed now".

I headed down and started my car towards home. I reached home and saw mom and Haya were already waiting for me. I went in and straight away rushed to my room to get fresh. I changed and went down to see mom and Haya were waiting outside near my car.

"Lets go, I said and they sat in the car"

We all went to one of the near by mall and did huge shopping there and at last  had dinner together where dad joined us too. After dinner we all  went directly to home.

After reaching home we directly went to our rooms to take some rest as we all were very tired and tomorrow is gonna be a very busy day. It's only now that we can get proper rest.

I headed upstairs to my room and closed the door behind me. I sat on my bed and checked the to do list for tomorrow. I was checking the guest list that's when I remember I didn't invite Zaid and his family yet.

I took my phone and dialled Zaid's number.
"Hello".
"Hafsa, you?"

"Yes me".
Is everything ok you called me this time?"

"Why?"
"I can call only when something is wrong".
"Haha no no, didn't  expected your call this time that's it", he said and laughed which made me laugh too".

"So how are you now, how is your health?".
"I am fine Hafsa. All good".

"Good to hear Zaid".
"By the way I called to invite you to my house".
"Invite?"
"Why?"

"Tomorrow night its a party in my house".
"Party?"

"Yes my mom and dad wedding anniversary".
"Oh wow that's great Hafsa".

"Yes".
"I will be happy if you and your family join us tomorrow".
"You want me to come?"

"Yes I want you to come tomorrow.
Be here at 7pm with that I hung the call smiling".

I placed the phone on the side table and slept as soon as I hit my pillow.

Zaid's pov :

I hung the call smiling. She wants my presence tomorrow.
"Unbelievable!"

"Whose call it is Zaid, my mom asked while we all were sitting in the dining table having dinner".

"Hafsa's call".
"Hafsa, my mom and sister both said simultaneously".

It's her parent's wedding anniversary tomorrow and she want all of us to come tomorrow.

Of course we will go my mom and sister cheered up like they know them from years. I liked the way they are close with Hafsa.

"Yes we will go for sure, I said and we all continued eating our dinner".
After having dinner we went to our respective rooms to sleep.

Keep reading!

Keep reading!

Keep reading!

Some interesting things a head!

Stay tuned😉

Follow my Instagram account for regular story updates.
(fiery__writer)

Like, vote, comment, share ♥️

Shabbu ♥️