CHAPTER - 8.

Hafsa's pov :

The same voice again!!! I turned around to see him looking at me with a mischievous look as if he was waiting for me to shout at him. As if he likes me shouting at him. And I didn't disappoint him.

"Hey !! You called me messy again!" I yelled at him in an irritated tone.

"Messy suits you more than Hafsa." He said as if it was a fact which made me even more angry.

"Uff" I huffed in irritation and started to leave.

He stopped me, "Is this yours?", he asked holding my mobile in his hand.

"Yes, it is mine", I said with relief looking at my mobile.

"I found it here in this table when I came to sit here, so I was waiting for you, I mean the one who missed the mobile, to give them their belonging back. He told in a teasing way." Here take it."

" Thanks Mr. Malik", I replied him formally and took my mobile from his hand.

He saw Haya, "This must be your sister Haya, am I right?" He winked. "Hey Ms. Beautiful, I am Zaid." He introduced himself to Haya. "I am ur didi's friend."

"Excuse me, Mr. Malik, I am not your friend."

"Alright then, Haya, I am your sister's enemy... My name is Zaid Malik." He said innocently with a smile on his face, to show her that he was so sweet. As if.

Haya replied him with a smile "Nice meeting you Mr. Malik."

"Oh no no, call me Zaid, sweetheart", he pinched Haya's cheeks making her smile even more. "You are such a cutie pie. You look so smart and intelligent unlike your sister who is messy and clumsy", he laughed with Haya and winked when he looked at me.

Enough! This man can never be sweet... he was the same arrogant guy whom I met at the airport.

I interrupted their talk by calling Haya and telling her to continue with our shopping. "we didn't even have our lunch yet. So let's leave from here."

Haya told him bye and started walking and I walked away without telling him bye. He pulled my leg again by asking, "Ms. Messy oops sorry Hafsa, you won't tell me bye?"

"Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I told him in a irritated/ angry tone.

We both left from the mall carrying all our shopping bags to the car. We went to a restaurant for lunch. All the way from mall to restaurant Haya was talking about Zaid. Telling how sweet and friendly Zaid was, " He was nothing like the arrogant, rude and attitude filled guy you had said he was. Zaid is such a sweet guy.

Not able the listen anymore I stopped her," Dear Haya Mariyam, fan of Zaid Malik, will you please get down from the car. we have reached home" and she laughed seeing my face.

"Didi you are so jealous of Mr. Malik", she annoyed me and went inside the house lifting her shopping bags. Oh god, he has charmed my sister. unbelievable!

I parked the car in the parking area. lifting the remaining bags, I went inside thinking about Zaid. Who is he really? I can't understand this man. Really I couldn't. I don't know what kind of species he is.

Zaid's pov :

I got up early this morning and went to the gym inside my home, where every morning I work out. I was doing my push ups when aloo came inside the gym area, pretending to speak with someone on her toy phone. Just like how I talk on the phone. She follows each and every single act of mine.

I lifted her and made her sit on my lap and played with her. then my sister came followed by aloo. My sister told me that she is going for shopping with her friend to a mall in Abu dhabi. So she asked me whether I can pick her back from the mall. I nodded a yes. Then she left taking aloo along with her.