CHAPTER - 7.

Hafsa's pov:

I reached Abu dhabi, UAE at 8 pm sharp and my abba had come to pick me up from the airport. As soon as I saw him, I engulfed in a hug and he congratulated me for my victory. We went home and I greeted my ammi and Haya with a hug since I missed them so much.

I went to my room to get fresh and change into my night dress. I wore a pink night dress with white flowers on it. I made a bun on my hair and I went downstairs to have my dinner.

We all had our dinner together discussing about the trip. "So, how was the trip Hafsa, all good right?" my mom asked me. "Yes mom everything was good" I replied her.

I told them everything that had happened there, about the place, the room, the meeting and everything. Then I just started to tell them about Zaid but I didn't open up with them. I wondered why did I fall dumb when I think about him.

"Hafsa! What's wrong?" my mom asked breaking my thought. "No mom, it's nothing", I replied her with a smile but I didn't miss the suspicious look she gave me in return. So I told her once again, "It's nothing mom, really, I am fine."

Then I went to my room and jumped on my bed. Oh my, I missed my bed so much. "I missed you my baby!", my bed and I are in a serious relationship, I laughed.

I think Mr. Arrogant must have gotten the envelope by now. I wonder how he would have reacted on seeing it.

Then my sister, Haya, came inside my room, "Didi what were you thinking about?" she asked.
"Nothing", I replied.
"Now, my dear sis", she began in a teasing tone, "I am not your mom who will believe your story. I am your sis. So now tell me what happened? She demanded and waited for my reply.

My sister knows me very well. I can never lie to her. So I told her everything from the moment I saw Zaid at the airport to the envelope I gave him through the receptionist.

After listening to my story carefully she asked, "Is he your prince charming didi?", not missing the chance to tease me.

I scowled "That arrogant guy and my prince charming! Never!! Ever!!"

"I don't think so, my dear sis, he is your prince charming. I am sure!" she giggled which made me even more annoyed.

"No really, me and him will be the world's worst pair." Even thinking about it was making me scared. Oh god!. "Ok, that's enough. Now my dear sis, go and sleep it's getting late."

She agreed but with a condition that I should take her to the mall, coming weekend for shopping. I agreed and she went to her room with a smile plastered on her face and at the same time eager for our weekend outing.

I fell asleep soon since I was so tired. The week went by as usual. Soon it was the weekend.

It was a Sunday morning and I was sleeping peacefully. I could feel the sun rays falling on my face through the window glasses. But I was in no mood of getting up so I snuggled in my blanket and went back to sleep some more then I heard the little devil's voice. of course it belonged to Haya.

"Didi! Wake up, didi, wake up!"

I got up with a jolt by her screams, "What's wrong with you Haya? Why are you shouting like this?" I told her irritated!

Unaffected she said, "We are going shopping today. Did you forget didi? Quickly go and get ready", she ordered and left the room shouting "Hurry up!" over her shoulder. This girl is trouble some. Before she comes back again, let me get ready quickly.

I quickly got up from the bed and folded the bedsheets and arranged the bed, finished my morning routine and took a warm shower to make myself feel good for the day.

Haya and I are shopping freaks! we love shopping. we will shop in all the shops in the mall, which includes dresses, sandals , cosmetics, hijabs , accessories, hand bags, and of course chocolates. I was thinking all these while I was taking shower and I came out soon after a warm shower.

I opened my almirah and was confused to choose the outfit for the day. I wore a black full sleeved short top with white laced with a black jeans and black shoes with an olive green colour hijab wrapped around my head. not pinned just wrapped around with one fold. I saw myself in the big sized mirror and told myself that I was ready for the day. I went downstairs to see Haya already sitting in the sofa, looking at her mobile, waiting for me.

She was wearing a white full sized top with blue jeans with white hijab wrapped in multiple layers

She was wearing a white full sized top with blue jeans with white hijab wrapped in multiple layers. Ma sha Allah, she look beautiful like always.

She saw me climbing down the stairs and said "you look beautiful didi."

"Shall we start?", I asked smiling at her.

She replied with a bright smile of her own, showing her teeth "Yes, let's go!"

We told ammi that we are leaving and we will be having our lunch out today. We said our byes and I started my car. Haya sat next to me in the passesnger seat. Together we drove off towards the mall.

We reached the mall and I parked the car in the parking lot and Haya my sister was waiting near the entrance for me to come and join her. We entered the mall and started purchasing the things we want, one by one - Hijabs , sandals , accessories etc etc. Then we went to a juice shop. I ordered for a strawberry fizz and Haya asked for a falooda. We took some selfies together posted on instagram , laughing , giggling, teasing each other. As usual we had a great time together.

After having our juices, we left from that table, thinking where to go next? Then Haya said "didi chocolates!!" "Yes of course", I replied. We both went there bought a few boxes of dairy milk , kitkat and few more. We went to the bill counter to pay the money.

When I put my hand inside my bag to take money, I found that my mobile was missing. I think I left it in the juice shop. Oh no what have I done!!!!! I asked Haya to pay the bill and rushed to where we were sitting. But my mobile wasn't there !!!!!

Oh god!!!!! Where did my mobile go ??? I kept it right here on the chair next to where I was seated. I sat there in confusion thinking about the missing mobile. Haya came towards me running, "Didi what happened? did you find the mobile ?"

"No Haya, I didn't." feeling tears pricking my eyes.

Then suddenly we heard a voice from behind, "Ms. Messy!!!"

Keep reading!

Keep reading !

Keep reading!

Hey guys, whom you think it is?
Ofc our Zaid♥️

Stay tuned 😉

Follow my Instagram account for regular story updates.
(fiery__writer)

Like, vote , comment , share ♥️

Shabbu ♥️