CHAPTER - 2.

Hafsa's pov :

We made it to the airport just in time. Abba wished me good luck and left for office as he had an important meeting.

I carried my bags inside the airport towards the boarding pass counter. The flight was delayed for another 30 minutes. So I decided to wait in the lounge.

To pass the time, I was scrolling through my instagram, commenting and liking the posts. After some time when I felt thirsty, I got up to get something to drink. I picked up a cup of water and was on my way when suddenly I bumped into someone and by mistake I poured that entire cup of water on that man. On instinct I bent down to pick that fallen cup when I heard his words...

"WHAT THE HELL!!!", the man yelled, clearly angry.

I was damn scared by his voice. I lift my head up to see his angry face. Slowly, I stood up, apologising. My words coming out in a stutter.

But the moment I had a good look of this stranger's face... I froze. I couldn't decipher what was happening to me at that moment.

He was just so... Handsome!

'Uff Hafsa he is a non maharam stop staring', my brain scolded me.

His voice brought me back to the reality, "Can't you watch where you were going miss! Look, you've spoiled my shirt, I'm not gonna spare you for this."

"I am so sorry sir, it was an accident. I am really sorry", I apologised again.

He looked like he was gonna explode but suddenly his eyes changed a bit. Something flashed in his eyes. With a strained voice he said, "Just get out of my way", with that he walked away and all I could do was stand embarrassed.

Zaid's pov :

What the hell happened to me ??
Why did my anger ease when I looked at her ???

It felt like I had a connection with her.

I kept blabbering in my mind and boarded the flight. I went near my seat and saw the same girl sitting next to mine.

'No way I am gonna sit next to her.'

When I got close, she stood up from her seat. Her big light brown eyes widened on seeing me standing in front of her. Immediately she started to convey her apologises. Repeating how sorry she was.

It made me smile but I hid it from her.

Before sitting there I asked the air hostess for a change of seat but she told me that there were no seats left and that I should be seated soon as the flight was gonna take off in a few minutes. There was no choice but to sit with this girl for the rest of the 2 hours.

she was sitting by the window seat and mine was next to her. I took my seat without looking at her side.

I just want this flight to land as soon as possible because there is something in her which is making me uncomfortable.

This has never happened to me before.

This woman is messing with my mind!!!

Keep reading!!

Keep reading !!

Keep reading !!

Assalamu alaikum and hi my dear readers. Here is the next update. Enjoy reading.

Follow my Instagram account for regular story updates.
(fiery__writer)

Like, vote , comment , share ♥️

Shabbu♥️