CHAPTER - 9.

Zaid's pov :

I have seen those brown eyes before.

That girl can't be Hafsa!

But her eyes were same like hafsa's eyes. Could it be that Hafsa and she are one and the same?

Nooo nooo what am I thinking... how can Hafsa be that girl? It was highly impossible.

Hafsa and she has only one similarity, the light brown eyes and of course now the black veil. I have never seen Hafsa wearing a veil was she wearing it before or I just haven't seen her wearing it. Oh god what was happening.

This looks like a mystery. The girl, with light brown eyes whom I saw that day, I can never forget her throughout my life. That day when I had almost died, had she not saved me!

She saved my life.

* FLASHBACK *

Dad passed away in an accident. I was broken, completely broken that day. I went far and far in search of him. But he wasn't found anymore. Thats when I realised he left me !!!

He left me!!!!!

I cried a lot. I was broken into pieces.. going crazy thinking about my dad. I went out since I couldn't breathe at home. Its suffocating me... I started driving my car at high speed on the roads of Dubai, late at night. I was not in my senses. I was completely out of control. Suddenly I couldn't control my car. I met with an accident.

A truck hit my car and I was thrown out from the car and lay on the road near a tree a few feet away from my car. I had a severe head injury and was bleeding from my head and ear. I thought that was the last day of my life. I was lying there suffering in severe pain.. My cries for help muffled by pain.

Suddenly I felt a hand touching my face. I opened my eyes and saw her. It belonged to a girl. She helped me. She was wearing a black veil so I couldn't see her face. All I saw were her light brown eyes. That girl helped me by lifting me with the help of her friends and taking me to the hospital in their car.

I saw a worried look in her eyes seeing me bleeding , seeing me suffering in pain while I was taken in stretcher to the operation theatre. Soon her view became blurred and couldn't see anything properly... I lost my consciousness while I was taken to the operation theatre.

When I opened my eyes after some time after the operation. I realised I was alive! I saw my mom , sister and my brother in law standing near me smiling... seeing me alive after such a big accident.

Suddenly I felt something was missing in my hand and I found that my bracelet was missing. The bracelet which my dad had given me.. It was the only memory I had in remembrance of my dad.

I asked mom about the bracelet. "Ammi did you saw my bracelet?"

"It would have fallen somewhere during the accident" she replied shouting at me, "Is that what's important now? Your carelessness has landed you in this condition today." she cried.

I felt bad. I lost it. I lost my dad's last gift to me .

A doctor came smiling at me "how are you feeling right now Mr. Malik?"

"Much better doctor", I replied him with a short smile.

"You are alive today just because of that girl Mr. Malik."

I wondered which was the doctor talking about? Then I remembered everything what that had happened last night. From the time she came for my help in the accident spot and bringing me to the hospital.

"Doctor is that girl still here?"

"No, she left once your operation got over and I informed her that you were out of danger", the doctor replied.