CHAPTER -15.

Hafsa's pov :

Its been 15 days since dad went out of station. I have been going to office daily and visiting all our branches of restaurants and taking care of everything here in his absence and of course my home responsibilities too.

All this 2 weeks I was fully occupied with work and couldn't find time to think about anything.

Beeep beep beeep......
My phone vibrated and I was brought back to reality. It was a message from Jumana. I replied her and started getting ready to go to office.

I wored a grey colour checked blazer with black pant and a black belt tied around my waist. I wrapped a brown colour hijab and checked myself on the mirror and I was ready to go.

 I wrapped a brown colour hijab and checked myself on the mirror and I was ready to go

I headed downstairs and saw mom had already served the breakfast. I went and sat on my chair. I had a glass of orange juice, a bowl of apple slices and bread slices applied butter on it. I had it all and told bye to mom and started leaving the house.

"Hafsa", my mom called me.
"Yes mom", I replied.

"Can you do me a help dear"
"Yes mom, ofcourse. Tell me what is it?"

"Today will you go to dubai and give this to one of my friend, she said and handed over a parcel to me".

To dubai!
Oh no!
I don't want to go there.

"Hafsaaaaaaaaa", My mom callled me.
"What happened? where did you got lost, she asked?"

"Nothing mom", I will handover this parcel to her.
Message me her address, I told and started walking from there taking the parcel in my hand".

I went towards my car and started driving towards the office. I reached the office in one sometime and went to my cabin. I started working in my laptop and was attending all the meetings and appointments.

Day passed away so soon and its 3 pm now. I closed my laptop and started moving towards the cabin door.

Afiya I am leaving soon today. I have a small work in dubai postponed all my other meetings tomorrow, I told my PA and started walking out of the office.

I checked my phone and mom has send her friend's house address. I started my car and went towards dubai.

I reached the place and got down from my car and saw the house from outside. I pressed the door bell and an aunty came out seeing my smiling.

"Hafsa right", she asked.
"Your mom told you will be coming".

I smiled at her approach.
"Come in dear", she invited me inside.

"No it's alright aunty, I am getting late. I have to go. Will come some other day for sure with mom".

I excused my self and left from there since I don't want to stay in dubai for a long time.