CHAPTER - 6.

Zaid's pov :

I have come so far.

Long drives make me feel better, make me feel fresh, make me forget my pain. So I kept driving without a destination in mind and reached somewhere far from the hotel.

I came out from my car and saw a park nearby. I went and sat there in one of the benches. I saw that place was filled with happiness. Mostly little kids with their fathers playing happily which reminded me of my childhood.

Even I was happy like these children once upon a time. For a boy, his father is his first hero, his super hero. My dad was the best in the entire world. You were everything to me Abba ( dad ). I miss you Abba... I miss you a lot. I know dad you are watching me always, you are always with me.

I took my mobile and was seeing my dad's pictures and my eyes started to water looking at the happy moments. "why did you leave us alone dad? Why did you leave me alone in this world? I need you dad ! I need you."

After remembering my dad fondly, I felt some peace and drove back to the hotel. I have some work with investors tomorrow morning and after that I'll be back home in the next flight.

While I was driving back to hotel, my thoughts drifted towards Ms. Messy oops I meant Hafsa, I corrected myself with a laugh. Thank god she isn't here or else she would have blasted me.

I reached the hotel at 8 pm and realized that she would have left by now. I felt down a little.

I missed her.

I went to the reception to enquire about her. "Excuse me ?"

"Yes sir !", the reception replied with a polite smile.

"Has Miss Hafsa Mariyam from room no 109 left ?"

"Yes sir, she checked out from here at 5.30 pm sir"

"Alright thank you", I nodded to her and was coming back to the room when the receptionist called me to stop.

"Sir, Ms. Mariyam has left an envelope for you. She found your room locked so she left a cover for you and here it is."

"She left a letter for me! Really!", I took it eagerly.

I read the writing on the cover - TO Mr. Zaid - I opened the envelope and the single line written inside made me smile.

'BYE MR. ARROGANT!!!!!!😁'

I couldn't stop the laughter that bubbled within me. She called me arrogant again. I hoped she reached home safe.

I kept reading it all the way to my room with a smile plastered on my face. I reached the room and I kept that envelope in my bag.. thinking about her. She might be asleep by now. Goodnight Ms. Messy I told and smiled to myself and went to bed.

Next morning I got up, took a shower, got ready and as soon as the I met with the investors I went straight to the airport.

I reached dubai and went home soon since I missed my aloooooooo so much. I went home and saw my aloooooo , my cutie pie, riding her cycle in the living room. The moment she saw me, she left the cycle as such and came running to me shouting "mamu" ( uncle ) happily and hugged me as hard as she can and started kissing my cheeks. My didi ( elder sister ) came asking "how was the meeting ? Deal is ours right?", she asked expectantly.

"No didi ( elder sister ) this time the deal is not ours.", I replied calmly.
She was shocked, "But why? What happened?"

My ammi ( mom ) too joined my sister asking "what's wrong Zaid, what happened? Why didn't you get the deal ?"

"Because someone more deserving got it!" I replied nonchalantly and went to my room lifting alooooooooo ( my niece ) in my arms.

Leaving my mom and sister in a state of confusion as they glanced at each as if to make sure what they heard was right.

Aloo and I entered my room. I set her down and asked her to play with her toys while I got changed. She did as she was told and I went inside my bathroom to freshen up.

I changed into a t - shirt with track pants and went to my bed directly and lay down resting. I felt so tired.

Aloo too came up to the bed and lay down on my chest. I hugged her and sang her favourite lullaby. Soon she slept and I made her lay down on the bed.

I don't know any lullaby as such, I sing it very bad just two lines I sing for her as I have seen my sister singing for Aloo.

I got up to unpack my stuff from the trolly and found that letter in my bag. I took it out to read it again.

'BYE MR. ARROGANT !!!!!!'

A smile tugged at my lips seeing her written words and I kept that letter in my cupboard. I then took my laptop to complete some more office work. But even my work couldn't stop me from thinking about her.

I finished my office works and I went to bed and slept next to aloooooooooo ( my niece ).

Keep reading!!

Keep reading!!

Keep reading!!

Hey guys here you go !
Enjoy reading.

Follow my Instagram account for regular story updates.
(fiery__writer)

Like , vote , comment , share ♥️

Shabbu♥️