CHAPTER-31.

Hafsa's pov :

My phone beeped and it was his message. He said he will be here in 2 minutes. I huffed and opened Instagram and checked feeds. I was now standing outside my university campus waiting for him. I met Zehara and jumana today. I told them about our meet  and they teased me asking was this our 'date'.

They left some time before telling they don't want to be the 'third wheel' (lol).

I just stood there scrolling down the feeds in instagram. Suddenly a car with very high speed entered our college campus. The car door opened revealing a very handsome Zaid. He was wearing casuals today. He looked even more handsome in casuals than formals.

He closed the car door behind him and walked towards me with one of his charming smile

He closed the car door behind him and walked towards me with one of his charming smile. I was checking him out and I am sure he understood that, that's why there is a huge smirk on his face. I wish I could wash off that smirk with a punch on his face.

"You are late , I said and he rubbed the back of his neck smiling"

"I apologised for that".
"Not accepted, I said and started to walk but he jumped infront of me blocking my way".

"Let me go Zaid I have works, I just said shortly ignoring him".
"He is damn handsome!"

"Works?"
"You are going out with me right, you forgot, he asked a bit shocked?"

"I told you to pick me up at 11 but now its 11.08, I said and walked away pushing his hand".

He jumped once again in front of me and this time he was holding his ears with his hands and asked sorry.

He looked so cute. God this guy is making me melt by his sweet gestures.

I just smiled and started walking towards his car and I very well know he must be having that million dollar smirk on his face.

I was walking towards his car when he came running behind me. He suddenly jumped in front of me opening the car door for me.

Someone is being a good gentleman. I smiled at his gentlemen gestures and sat in the passenger seat. He closed the door behind me and ran to the other side of the car in his driving seat. I saw him putting his seat belt on and he indicated me to do the same. He started the car and we drove off to god knows where.