CHAPTER - 3.

Hafsa's pov :

'' Oh noooo!'' I screamed in my mind, ''not this man again!!! That too seated next to me. Oh my! Someone save me.'' I hoped.

His voice gave me goosebumps. He was so tall, probably about 6 feet, that I looked so petite infront of him, even though I was wearing high heels.
His eyes, a black charcoal shade that were not less than a magnet. He can easily melt someone with his magnet-like, black charcoal eyes.

He might be in a relationship or even married, who knows. I bet there must be many girls after him.
The air hostess interrupted my thoughts asking, '' Would you like to have something, ma'am? ''
I replied, ''Yes one orange juice, please.''

Listening to my request, he suddenly spoke, his voice causing goosebumps over me again. ''Make sure you hold it firm Miss because this time it's not just water. It's a juice and you are a perfect example of a 'mess'', he said. His lips thin in irritation.

The realisation of his words made me so angry. How dare he taunt me even though I apologised so many times for the mistake.

'' Excuse me, Mr. Arrogant!'', I whisper-shouted, ''How dare you call me messy?! It was an accident for which I already apologised. I didn't intentionally pour the water on you!'' After listening to my outburst, he sat there in shock. His charcoal eyes unblinking.

Feeling light after scolding him, I turned towards the window, taking a sip of my orange juice.

Zaid's pov :

'What's wrong with me?'

'I don't like any girl!'

'And why am I engaging in silly fights with her?'

'Why did I call her messy?'

'Why did I like to annoy her?'

'Why did I like teasing her like this?'

The tone with which she called me 'Mr. Arrogant', no one dared to use that tone with me!
With me!!
With ZAID MALIK!!!

But she did!

She had the courage to give me an angry reply. And I liked her courage. At least there is someone in this world to stand in front of me and talk without any fear. At least someone has the courage to talk with me in that tone.

My eyes captured her beautiful face at that moment. Her light brown eyes, which were widened in shock when she was bumped into me for the first time. Her thick eye brows and eye lashes with light mascara applied on it along with light make-up. Her black hijab, which was wrapped in multiple layers, was neatly pinned around her face. It suited her very well and in her black formal suit she looked like a boss lady, even though she was very short in height compared to me. Maybe some 5.2 or 5.3 feet. With heels on, if I may add.

I was brought back to reality with the announcement that the flight has landed and we were asked to leave. But when I turned to look at her by the window seat, she was not there.

What? She left!!!!!!
But when!!!!!
Her place was empty and she wasn't anywhere!!!

That's when I realized, ''She had left!!!!!!!!!!!!''

She left!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys!!!!! Here is the third chapter and its a big chapter I guess.... here you go enjoy reading.

Follow my Instagram account for regular story updates.
( fiery__writer)

Like, vote, comment, share ♥️

Shabbu ♥️