CHAPTER- 28.

Zaid's pov :

The party was really very good. Initially the cake cutting was done by Mr and Mrs. Hadid and then they shared a few words by welcoming and thanking all the guest for their presence tonight.

Hafsa, Haya and Samir were together all the time laughing, giggling and talking with each other.

To be honest I didn't like Samir before but now I got used to it. He is Hafsa's best friend and I shouldn't react more on this. All three of them were looking so cute together and it shows how good their relationship is since childhood.

After some time the guest were served with dinner and everyone proceeded towards the dining room. I had my food soon so I was checking my phone while mom, sister and Aloo were having their food.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and it was a call from one of my business clients so I excused myself from the table and  headed out to the front yard. I answered the call and it lasted for 15 minutes. After the call I was about to go back that's when my sister came running towards me.

"Zaid..... Zaid..."
"Dee(sister) you ok?"
"What's wrong, I asked confused?"
"Aaliya is missing Zaid, she said panting heavily".

"Whaaat?"
I was worried and annoyed at the same time thinking how careless they are.

"Where is she dee, I asked rubbing my hair with my hands in frustration?"
"Zaid she was with some kids playing in the party and suddenly she wasn't found anywhere".

"What?"
"How can you leave her alone like this dee?"

I rushed inside the house again and searched for her everywhere but she wasn't found anywhere. I headed upstairs and there was no one since all the guest are downstairs in the party. There are two rooms here which was closed and I am sure Aloo's height cant match with the door knob.

I stood there confused not knowing what to do and where to go. There was one more stair case which showed the way up to the terrace. I rushed there and saw one more room near the stair case which was half opened. I slowly pushed the door and a sight of relief came to me when I saw Aloo standing there inside the room near the dressing table in front of a big size mirror exploring the make up stuffs kept in the table.

I laughed seeing the sight in front of me. This girl always do this with her mom's make up stuffs and now with god knows whose stuffs(lol).

I went near her and knelt down to her level and hugged her tightly.

"Aloo what have you done baby?"
"Your mamu(uncle) was very scared, I said and hugged her once again".

"I told you several times not go alone anywhere then why did you go baby, I asked lifting her in my arms?"

"Sorry mamu, she said laughing and I laughed too seeing her angelic face".
She is really an angel sent for us from god.

"Zaid - Aaliya", a voice came and I turned to where that voice came from.
Hafsa was standing there near the washroom door. I couldn't believe my eyes. She was here the whole time.

"Zaid you in my room, she asked and I was numb after whatever I heard?"
"Your room, I repeated in shock and she just nodded a yes".

Actually I am so sorry Hafsa. This girl she was missing I came in search of her. At last I found her here in this room. I am sorry I came up just like that without asking permission.

"No no Zaid it's completely alright. I didn't mean that way, she said filling the distance between us".

I looked around the room for the first time and I saw some photo frames hanging on the wall on the top of the bed which had some solo photographs of Hafsa, Hafsa with Haya and Hafsa with her parents. A very big king size bed, a big double size cupboard, beautiful paintings hung on all sides. A combination of black and white shades through out the room, a study table and a book stand near by, a big window which showed the beautiful view of the full moon and a balcony beautifully set with the furnitures and a hanging swing chair.

"Beautiful room, I said still exploring around the room".
"Thanks, she said with a short smile".

As we were talking we heard a sound of something breaking into pieces. We turned around and saw Aaliya has broken the glass flower pot kept near the dressing table while exploring the make up stuffs.

We both rushed towards her so that she won't hurt herself with the broken glass pieces. I lifted her in my arms and Hafsa knelt down to pick the broken pieces.

"Ouch, she yelped in pain".
I made Aloo to sit on the bed and knelt down near Hafsa to see her hand.

"Show me, I said and pulled her hands towards me".
"Damn Hafsa you are bleeding".

"Zaid leave me. Its just a small cut. I am fine, she said and tried to pull her hands away".

"Are you serious?"
"Do you think it's a small cut?"
"Stay quiet".

"Zaid leave my hand, she said and tried to free her hands from my tight grip".

"Shut up, I shouted and she didn't say anything this time but I could see a drop of tear rolling down her cheeks".

"Shit!"
I messed up. I made her cry.
"Stay here, I said and stood up leaving her in the same place".
I searched here and there but I didn't know where it is.
"Damn!"

"Where the hell is first aid box in your room?"
"Speak up woman, I shouted again".
"In the cupboard, she almost whispered which was more than enough for me".

I opened the cupboard and it was full of clothes, jewellery boxes, accessories, handbags, make up products.

"Damn!"
Where the hell is first aid box.
Its beyond my patience level now. I just throwed the things out from the cupboard while finding the first aid box. Some of her clothes and jewellery boxes fell down but I don't give a damn now.

"Zaid you can't mess up my things like this, she shouted again but I wasn't in mood to listen her".

"Finally got it!"

Keep reading!

Keep reading!

Keep reading!

A girl is lucky to have someone like Zaid.😍😍😍

Stay tuned 😉

Like, vote, comment, share,♥️

Shabbu ♥️