CHAPTER-30.

Hafsa's pov :

I was now lying on my bed thinking about whatever happened today. Today will be one of most memorable days of my life. I gave the bracelet to it's owner and the owner is none other than Zaid himself. What a co-incidence.

The party came to an end before an hour and all the guest has already left.

Once we both went downstairs Zaid's mom and sister sighed in relief seeing Aaliya in Zaid's arms. This little one scared everyone I guess. But I should thank Aaliya it's only because of her everything happened. It's only because of her my guilt eased. I gave back Zaid his belonging.

When Zaid and his family was leaving I went out with them till their car for send off. Before they all could get in the car I hugged his mom and sister thanking them for their presence tonight. I also hugged Aaliya who was in her mothers arms. At last I turned towards Zaid but before I could say anything he sat in the driver seat closing the door behind him.

Again the Arrogant Zaid is back. I huffed and saw others were sitting in the car closing the door behind them. I waved my hands telling them bye. I looked at Zaid who was now starting the engine and the car slowly started to move.

I saw him adjusting his car side mirror which showed his face now. I was looking at his face which was reflected in the mirror and suddenly jerked with his sudden move. He beautifully winked at me and there was a huge smirk on his face seeing me smilimg at him.

I smiled like crazy thinking about him lying on my bed. I told Haya everything and she was beyond shocked that it was none other than Zaid and also here and there she teased me with all that prince charming and blah blah blah.

Sleep was no where near to me tonight. This guy has collapsed everything. I was rolling on my bed when suddenly my phone beeped. I checked the time on the clock and it was 11 pm. I took my mobile from the side table and my jaw dropped in shock it was a message from Zaid.

Zaid - awake? 😉

My heart was drumming inside my ribcage after seeing his text. I made myself calm and quickly replied to his message.

Me - Trying to sleep...😅

I kept the phone aside once I replied and it beeped once again.

Zaid - Can we meet somewhere, sometime?

Meeting?
We met just sometime before and he is asking for a meeting again. I didn't reply anything not knowing what to say.

Me - When?

Zaid - I leave it to you.😁

Immediately came his reply. Oh someone is being a good gentle men. I laughed at his sweet gesture. I have so much work piled up in my desk at office and also I have my studies works. Moreover I have some work in college tomorrow regarding the project work. After the battle of arguments I replied to his text.

Me - Tomorrow morning 11 a.m pick me up in my college campus.

I will meet him once I complete my project work. I kept the phone back on the side table and went downstairs to drink some water. I came back after some 5 minutes since I met Haya in the kitchen who was eating chocolates. This girl and her cravings in night. In fact I too had some chocolates and ice cream since we both are same in nature (lol).

I came back to my room and check my phone once again. There were three unread messages and obviously it was from Zaid.

Zaid - Thank you Hafoo!
Zaid - Goodnight sweet dreams.
Zaid- See you tomorrow:)

Everytime he calls me Hafoo I get a different feeling. I love it when he calls me that. I kept the phone aside on the side table and slept as soon as I hit my pillow.

Zaid's pov :

I smiled seeing her chat once again. She agreed to come with me tomorrow and my happiness knew no bounds today. I kept the phone aside but I couldn't sleep now because of the excitement. I was waiting for the sun to rise soon and I can meet her the next morning. I was waiting and waiting for the sun to rise and I didn't realise when I fall asleep.

I woke up the next morning when the sun rays fall on my face through the glass window. I quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the shower and stood beneath letting the warm water fall on my body. I came back after a long warm shower wrapping a towel around my waist.

I stood in front of my big size mirror wiping my hair with an another towel. I dressed myself into some casuals today since I am going for a date(lol). She will kill me if I say this word date in front of her. I quickly dressed myself and brushed my hair. I took my wallet, mobile and car keys from the side table and left my room checking the time in my wrist watch.

It was 9.am in the morning now. I first drove of to my own office. Since its been long that I haven't visited there. I have been doing all the works through Hameed. I am busy with my new office and new partnership. I reached my office in sometime and the staffs greeted me with one of their brightest smiles.

I went to my cabin and started working in my laptop. Time flew away so soon when I engage myself in work. I saw my wrist watch and it was 10.30 am.

Damn!
I messed it up. I immediately rushed out of my cabin and headed out to the parking lot. I quickly opened my car and sat in the driving seat. I started the car engine and drove off towards Hafsa's college campus.

I was on my way to her college and stopped the car in front of a mall. I went inside for a small work and once it was done I came back to my car and drove off towards her college.

On the way my phone beeped and it was a message from Hafsa of course.

Hafsa - I am waiting Zaid. Its 11.05 am already.

Damn!

Me - I will be there in 2 minutes Hafsa.
My apologises :(

I kept the phone on my dashboard and started driving towards my destination.

Keep reading !

Keep reading !

Keep reading !

Hey guys so what do you think Zaid is gonna do now. Have any idea where will he take her😉😉😉😉

Stay tuned 😉😉

Like, vote, comment, share ♥️

Shabbu♥️