CHAPTER -16.

Zaid's pov :

"You?"

"Yes me".
I winked and she got annoyed. Oh god how much I missed to see this annoyed face of her.

I unlocked her from my grip and she stood up straight hiding the photo frame behind her.

"What are you hiding?"
He asked me.

"Its nothing, I replied".

"You like me this much that you are secretly taking my photo frame with you, he said with a wink".

"Excuse me, I said making my lips thin in irritation".

"I am not taking your photo frame anywhere. I was just seeing your picture thats it".

"You were seeing me, he asked surprised".

I.. I... I

"I mean not you, I was seeing the design of the photo frame, I said embarrassed".

"Oh no he saw me seeing his picture and he also noticed that I hid the frame behind me".

"Uff , I huffed in irration and cursed myself. Oh god now he will make fun of me".

"What are you doing her by the way?"
He asked me with one of his mischievous look.

"I came here for a work and I saw your sister on the way. She brought me here to your home.

"I thought you came here to see me, he said in a teasing way making me annoyed".

"Why will I come to see you, I asked him irritated".

"So rude", he said and laughed out loud. Meanwhile Zaid's sister came in enquiring Zaid that when did he come.

"Just now didi (sister), he replied shortly".

"Zaid did you offer anything to your friend She had visited our home for the first time, Fathima didi told Zaid".

Zaid eyes shifted towards me like an animal watching its prey. Oh god why he sees me like this always like he will eat me anytime.

"Hafsa come let's go down and have something, Fathima didi said with a smile and I nodded a yes".

'Zaid you too join us in the living room, she said".

Zaid nodded as yes too and I placed the photo frame on the table and started to leave the room and suddenly he called me.

"Hafsa"

I turned back and asked him what raising my eyebrows.

"Nothing, he replied with a smile".

He made me smile too. But I hided my smile and started to walk again. I headed downstairs and joined everyone in the living room. We all sat on the sofa and one of the maid served the snacks for all of us.

Cold drinks, chocolate biscuits, chocolate and fruit cake, tea and coffee. I saw the my watch and it was 4.30 pm. Its getting late. I should start now only then I can reach home soon. Mom must be worried. I was telling myself when suddenly I saw Zaid heading down wearing a white shirt and black pant.

He looked so handsome. White really suits him. He came and sat opposite to me in the sofa. He sat and was seeing me without even blinking his eyes. Oh god he look so handsome and he is disturbing me so much.

 Oh god he look so handsome and he is disturbing me so much