CHAPTER -12.

Zaid's pov :

We all reached home quite late after the wedding party, it's 11 pm now. Aloo had already slept in didi's arms by the time we reached home. We all went inside the house, said goodnight to each other and straight away went to our respective rooms.

I went up to my room smiling all the way thinking about whatever happened today. I locked the door, came inside and changed into a t-shirt and shorts and was standing near my dressing table seeing myself in the mirror in a surprising way.

What happened to me ?
Why did I do that with Hafsa?
What kind of feeling is this?
Is this love?
Am I in love ?

Do I love Hafsa???

Love !!! Really !!

I love her!!!!!!!! Yes , I am in love.... I am in love.....

I jumped on my bed and was thinking about her. She is so beautiful. She took my breath away today. She looked so gorgeous in her gold colour gown. She disturbs me from day one. Her sparkling brown eyes which made me feel that I have a long back connection with it.

Her beautiful face , her attitude, her grace , her character, her angry annoyed face which I love to the core.
I was so near to her when I held her against the wall. She closed her eyes so tightly which made me smile.

I observed her so closely. Oh god!! She was making my hormones go haywire. She was playing with my hormones. I couldn't sleep properly. Only her thoughts were going on in my mind. This has never happened to me so far.

I opened my cupboard and took out the envelope which Hafsa gave me. I smiled seeing the letter and I don't know when I fell asleep, leaving the envelope and letter on the bed itself.

I got up late this morning since I slept late at night. It was already 9 am. I saw the letter lying on the bed. I took it and kept it inside the bed side table drawer. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and take a shower.

I came back after the shower and was getting ready to go to office. I wore a white shirt, black tie with black coat and black pants. Then completed my look with my black shoes and watch. I went down and didi asked me to have breakfast.

"I am getting late didi I'll have it later at office" I said and walked out of house started my car and left for office. I reached the office and was doing my work in laptop. After a while, I got a call from one of my business partners asking for a meeting today.

"Where?" I asked him.
"For lunch today." he replied.
"Alright." I hung the call.

Hafsa's pov :

We are about to reach home and Haya was looking at me all the time throughout the travel. As soon as we reached home we all were very tired and left to our rooms to take some rest.

I went to my room locking the door behind me and was changing into my night suit. When suddenly I saw Haya coming in my room opening the door so hardly.

"I am sure you will break my room's door!!!" I winked at Haya.

"Stop it didi. I know you are hiding something from me. Now tell me what happened at the wedding hall?" Haya demanded.

"It's nothing", I replied.

"Didi come on you aren't acting normal. Something happened there, right? Tell me."

"Haya, I told you, nothing happened. Now go and sleep. It's getting very late and I have exam tomorrow so I have to prepare for that."

She nodded and went out telling me goodnight, closing the door. I lay down on my bed thinking about whatever happened. Zaid was so close to me uff!! He was blocking my breathe. When he said 'YOU LOOK DAMN BEAUTIFUL'
Omg!!! His whispering words are still giving me goosebumps.