CHAPTER -18.

Hafsa's pov :

I woke up early this morning and was getting ready to go to office. I smiled seeing myself on the mirror and I am ready to go now.

I headed downstairs and saw dad in the dining table waiting for break fast. I joined with him in the dining table and mom served us break fast. We finished and headed out towards our car.

Dad sat in the driving seat and myself on the passenger seat. He started to drive towards office. We reached our office in sometime. As soon as we entered our office dad went straight away to his cabin and I was talking to Afiya my PA.

I asked her about the meetings and schedules today. I had a look on the plans and schedules list and headed to my cabin.

I sat on my chair opened my laptop and started to work. I checked my watch and it showed 10 am. I was doing some calculations and suddenly I heard a knock on my cabin door.

"Come in, I said".
I continued working without having a look at the door.

"Hafsa mam, Mr. Malik from 'MALIK GROUP OF RESTAURANTS ' has come to our office and Hadid sir told you to come immediately to the conference room, she said and waited for my reply.

I couldn't believe what I just heard and asked Afiya again.

"Who?"
I asked her again.

"Mr. Zaid Malik from Malik groups, she said and left the cabin".

"Zaid in our office".
"Omg!"
"What is he upto now?"

I got up from my chair and headed towards the conference room.
I opened the door and there was no one to be found.

Afiya came inside the conference room telling that Hadid sir and        Mr. Maik will be here in 5 minutes.
I was still tensed thinking about Zaid. I made all the arrangements for the meeting and was getting everything ready.

I sat on my chair checking my phone when I noticed dad coming in opening the door. After a moment Zaid entered leaving me startled.

"Mr. Malik this is Hafsa Mariyam my daughter and Hafsa dear this is
Mr. Malik chairman of Malik groups, my dad said and Zaid extended his hand towards me for a hand shake".

I extended my hand too and did a hand shake.

"Please be seated Mr. Malik, my dad said and he sat in a chair opposite to me and dad".

"Thanks, he said and sat on the chair opposite to me and dad".

"What is he upto now?"
"Why did he come to our office?"

I was thinking in my self and suddenly my dad brought me back to senses by starting the conversation with Zaid.

"What would you like to have
Mr. Malik?"
"Nothing thank you, he said shortly".

"No no Mr. Malik you have visited our office for the first time and you can't say no like this, my dad said smiling".

Zaid was served with a hot coffee. He took a sip and kept the mug on the table.

"So Mr. Malik how may I help you, my dad asked him to know the reason behind his arrival".

"Mr. Hadid I came here for two important reasons".

"First I am going to open a very big restaurant here in Abu dhabi".

"Second is I wanna tie up my company 'MALIK GROUP OF RESTAURANTS' with 'HM GROUP OF RESTAURANTS' if you don't have any objection Mr. Hadid, he said making both of our eyes wide and mouth open.